• Je suis sur Mac Studio M2 Ultra avec Os 13.6.1. After Effects 24.1 et dès que je clique sur le PlugIn, mon AFter Effects femre automatiquement.

Merci!
  • Je suis sur Mac Studio M2 Ultra avec Os 13.6.1. After Effects 24.1 et dès que je clique sur le PlugIn, mon AFter Effects femre automatiquement.

Merci!

Salut! Svp ouvre un ticket de support et je vais pouvoir t’aider. Je vais avoir besoin des logs, je te donnerai les instructions Merci
  • Got it as soon as it dropped to use in a project that I'm working on currently and it did not disappoint. Great Plugin.
  • Got it as soon as it dropped to use in a project that I'm working on currently and it did not disappoint. Great Plugin.
    Thanks ! Don't hesitate to share what you're doing with it! :) #motionmosh and @pixelsorter.studio on IG to get reposted
  • This is awesome!! Great plugin 
  • Hi! 

I'm able to use it and see it inside AE but it doesn't show when exporting. Would you know why? 

Using Apple M2 Pro, 32gb RAM, 14.3 iOS. Exporting in high quality with Media Encoder. 

Best
    Ludvig
  • Hi! 

I'm able to use it and see it inside AE but it doesn't show when exporting. Would you know why? 

Using Apple M2 Pro, 32gb RAM, 14.3 iOS. Exporting in high quality with Media Encoder. 

Best
    Ludvig

Hi, Please open a support ticket and send me the log file and I’ll be able to assist you ; https://pixelsorter.studio/support-ticket