• Hi, 
    Do we need to reinstall the Nvidia Gpu dependencies everytime we make a installation of your AI products? or they could share the same dependencies and we can skip its already installed on a previous plugin. 
    thanks
  • Hi, 
    Do we need to reinstall the Nvidia Gpu dependencies everytime we make a installation of your AI products? or they could share the same dependencies and we can skip its already installed on a previous plugin. 
    thanks
    Hey, they share the same dependencies. Once you have the initial set of files installing updates or new Blace products will be much faster!
  • FINALLY! I’ve been posting about creating a machine learning answer to SmartVectors for the past year, and it’s finally here!

What underlying optical flow model is being used here? I was looking into developing this with FlowFormer++.

Buying now, can’t wait to put this plugin to work!
  • Does this work with 32-bit linear EXRs? Is there an ideal color space / gamut / file format it’s looking for?
  • Does this work with 32-bit linear EXRs? Is there an ideal color space / gamut / file format it’s looking for?
    Hey, it should be robust to any bit depth or color space used. If you encounter problems with a particular footage please reach out to us!
  • FINALLY! I’ve been posting about creating a machine learning answer to SmartVectors for the past year, and it’s finally here! What underlying optical flow model is being used here? I was looking into developing this with FlowFormer++. Buying now, can’t wait to put this plugin to work!
    Happy to hear! We don't use a particular optical flow model, the ai is rather composed of several methods, learning to quickly extract movement data from the video sequence as a whole. You'll find a overview of them in the license file shipped with the plugin.
  • FINALLY! I’ve been posting about creating a machine learning answer to SmartVectors for the past year, and it’s finally here! What underlying optical flow model is being used here? I was looking into developing this with FlowFormer++. Buying now, can’t wait to put this plugin to work!
    Happy to hear! We don't use a particular optical flow model, the ai is rather composed of several methods, learning to quickly extract movement data from the video sequence as a whole. You'll find a overview of them in the license file shipped with the plugin.
    I checked out the License. Much respect to the way you approached this. I've been eager for someone to put these repo's to use for artists. Thank you, looking forward to solving some tough tracks with this.
  • Hi - the installer can't be downloaded for some reason.
  • Hi! 

I am attaching the error I get when I try applying Neural Warp on my video. It doesn't precompute and it doesn't work at all. :(

My Mac is from 2022 - Chip: Apple M1 Ultra, macOS Sonoma 14.3.1, and I am working in After Effects 2024.

Any way to fix this? Thanks!

error.jpg
    1075 x 272 - 88K
  • Hi - the installer can't be downloaded for some reason.
    Hey, I saw you opened a ticket. Will try to help you there. I just double checked all the links, they are working both on the product site as well as in the manager app.
  • Hi! 

I am attaching the error I get when I try applying Neural Warp on my video. It doesn't precompute and it doesn't work at all. :(

My Mac is from 2022 - Chip: Apple M1 Ultra, macOS Sonoma 14.3.1, and I am working in After Effects 2024.

Any way to fix this? Thanks!

Hey, just pushed an bug fix release.
  • Why no audio on your Quick tip video available here and on YouTube? Please provide audio instruction for this and all your plugins, rather than having viewers strain their eyes, and re-scrub through your videos to see how to use them. 
  • Why no audio on your Quick tip video available here and on YouTube? Please provide audio instruction for this and all your plugins, rather than having viewers strain their eyes, and re-scrub through your videos to see how to use them. 
    Hey, we will release a better tutorial soon.
  • Downloaded the try it version. Kept crashing. Had to uninstall. 
  • Why is the text not rendered on the video? I just have a video left on the render without deformed text as in the example
  • Why is the text not rendered on the video? I just have a video left on the render without deformed text as in the example
    Downloaded the try it version. Kept crashing. Had to uninstall. 

Hey, please open a ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/