Advanced Color Control
  • What is the purpose of this plugin?  Can I only manipulate the colours of shapes? Your tutorial is very confusing and the music is distracting. In trial mode I can only use HSB. My intention was to manipulate the colours of a video. Is this possible or not?

• What is the purpose of this plugin?  Can I only manipulate the colours of shapes? Your tutorial is very confusing and the music is distracting. In trial mode I can only use HSB. My intention was to manipulate the colours of a video. Is this possible or not?
    Hi Martin!
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Let's clear all of your doubts:
    • Purpose of this plugin:
      After Effects provides something called "Expression Controls", one of them is "Color Control". These are used to rig things up in projects, templates or MOGRTs. But the native "Color Control" doesn't provide much customization options, like we can't control its "Color Picker Dialog" parameters outside of the dialog, hence we can't animate them separately on timeline or apply expressions to them. That's why "Advanced Color Control" was built, which allows you do all this and much more!
    • Manipulate colors of a video:
      Sorry, You can't do this with Advanced Color Control. This is because it doesn't directly deal with the pixels of the footage, so you can't manipulate them. It is a dockable script with pseudo effects, not an effect plugin. But I can suggest you to use After Effects' native "Colorma" effect to manipulate colors of the video.
    Thanks!
    Best regards,
    Hassaan Ahmad
  • I would like to make a suggestion, instead of the user having the drill down to the color, it would be great if the script can do that part.

• I would like to make a suggestion, instead of the user having the drill down to the color, it would be great if the script can do that part.
    We would love to improve your experience. Please open a support ticket and explain your suggestion in detail.

Thanks!
    Best regards,
    Hassaan Ahmad
  • Thank you so much for the information. I am a student and I love writing, but last week I was not well, and the deadline for the assignment was in 2 days. Then I searched for solutions on the internet. Then I found this https://domypaper.com/ site called domypaper, where you can pay a professional to help with work. When I used their services, I was very happy that I found them.