• In After Effects, when setting a shape layer to 3D, setting a non-eight-direction anchor point will place it outside of the layer.
  • In After Effects, when setting a shape layer to 3D, setting a non-eight-direction anchor point will place it outside of the layer.
    Thanks for pointing that out, I'll take a look at it!
  • Question - will this work on anchor points inside Essential Graphics in Premiere? If so, then it's a "shut up and take my money!" moment for me.
  • Question - will this work on anchor points inside Essential Graphics in Premiere? If so, then it's a "shut up and take my money!" moment for me.

Hi, Extention can change anchor point position in "Motion" and "Vector Motion" properties. It cannot change anchor point position of shapes and text due to Pr lack of information about essential graphics. As an alternative you can try using "Alpha mode" to move Anchor Point around the visible part of text or shape. You can download a 10 day free trial to test it out and see if it'll work for you. Cheers!
  • I've installed the demo. It shows up in the list extensions in premiere pro. But when I click it, I can not see it anywhere.
    Where can I find the panel?
  • I've installed the demo. It shows up in the list extensions in premiere pro. But when I click it, I can not see it anywhere.
    Where can I find the panel?

Hello,
    Please open support ticket. In there send screenshot of Pr for more context. Also in there a checkmark near "Anchor Pro" name in extensions list?