• The "Liquids" plugin (version 1.0.0) at least in my case DOES NOT work (AE22+WIN10)
    -Zero official documentation(at this time), just a video tutorial made by the developer in which you don't understand all the details.
    -Zero support from the developer (until now), both towards me and others (other users under the video tutorial made by the developer have posted other problems but for now there is no sign of interest from the developer, nothing).I'm referring to this video:  (which appears here on the main page of the store).

I opened a support ticket(with attached video showing the problem) but once again total silence after a week, i don t expect an immediate resolution but at least a sign of life since I PAID.
    I managed to run the plugin indipendetly by deactivating it from main pc and activating it on a secondary PC where AE24 is installed.However, it is inconvenient for me to work on the secondary PC.In any case compatibility with AE 22 is shown in the "compatibility" tab.
    Even the problems of other users under the  dev-video tutorial have no sign of interest.
    The plugin is promising but need to be supported decently.