EFX Render Elements Z Depth Tools
  • Hi Philip, with regards to EFX Render Elements Z Depth Tools, can your plugin/s create a Z Depth matte within AE, or is this something that first needs to made within a 3D application? Specifically, I wish to create Z maps of clips made with a video camera, not made with a 3D application. With the Z maps I wish to stagger blurring of FG, MG and BG elements. Cheers, Peter
  • Hi,

I'm having some problems with the plugin. When I'm using it to composite some texts with depth pass it works fine. But when I add an image layer, add the ZDepth effect and try to move the layer, the zdepth pass is "moving" with the image, and doesn't matche the plate. So I'm unable to move the image or to animate it.

Lukas
  • Hi, this plugin seems not to work with 3d plugins that can generate z depth like Element 3d, Freeform Pro and so on. Or is there something I'm doing wrong? If so, what's the correct workout to get it run? thanks, Werner.
  • Is this working with the latest AE? Thanks
  • Just tried installing the latest version but it's not working. Version history says it works on OS Monterey but is it also able to work with AE 2022 or 2023?

Have numerous other plugins from AEScripts and other third parties working. Have tried the ".plugin" files in the MediaCore folder, the Plug-ins folder, and in various configurations but no luck. Assuming it is a compatibility issue. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Just tried installing the latest version but it's not working. Version history says it works on OS Monterey but is it also able to work with AE 2022 or 2023?

Have numerous other plugins from AEScripts and other third parties working. Have tried the ".plugin" files in the MediaCore folder, the Plug-ins folder, and in various configurations but no luck. Assuming it is a compatibility issue. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

please open a support ticket for technical assistance https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1