Add Anchor Point
  • If I were you, I would make a tutorial. I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong versus it just not working right. I followed the animation that was in the Multiple Anchor Point area. It didn't do anything that was shown in that animation. Got an error and then after that, I tried to assign a base and got 6 pop-up error dialogs in a row. Probably need to add some error detection to steer the user in the right direction.
  • If I were you, I would make a tutorial. I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong versus it just not working right. I followed the animation that was in the Multiple Anchor Point area. It didn't do anything that was shown in that animation. Got an error and then after that, I tried to assign a base and got 6 pop-up error dialogs in a row. Probably need to add some error detection to steer the user in the right direction.
    Hi Frank
    In a few hours, the training will be uploaded and the additional messages will be corrected.
    Thankyou for your attention 
  • I installed the trial version and constantly getting this Script Alert: TypeError: undefined is not an object. Apart from that, the UI seems to take up an unnecessary amount of space. Which is both a shame, because I really like the idea behind the addon.