Random Wiggler
  • When I try to click on random wiggler in the extensions menu it doesn't appear to open anything. Any advice?
  • When I try to click on random wiggler in the extensions menu it doesn't appear to open anything. Any advice?
    Hey, sorry about that 
    Please try enabling "Debug Mode": readme.md
    Then restart Premiere if it was open

See this faq: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-cep-extension-won-t-open/
  • Do you have one in After Effects?
  • Aaron Razon said: Do you have one in After Effects? you can just use actual random() and wiggle() expressions in AE
  • this is extremely powerful for the content that i make. thank you so much.
  • this is extremely powerful for the content that i make. thank you so much.
    Great to hear that! My pleasure
  • Hello,
    I have tried the trial and noticed that when choose position icon it place the keyframes on rotation..
    before I place an order, does the  full version fixed?
  • Hello,
    I have tried the trial and noticed that when choose position icon it place the keyframes on rotation..
    before I place an order, does the  full version fixed?
    Hi, 
    it shouldn't be a thing. Could you please send a recording of it happening? Thanks!
  • premiere pro 2020 does not apply the transform effect, but if you manually add it and click the plug-in buttons, the keyframes are applied to the effect. I noticed that the problem with compatibility with 2020 is that plugins cannot apply effects themselves