Titles Factory
  • This currently does not work for me. I hit the create button like in the tutorial and nothing happens. 
  • This currently does not work for me. I hit the create button like in the tutorial and nothing happens. 
    We have provided your answer in the ticket. 
    Thank you!
  • I am having the same issue. When I click on the "create" button, nothing happens. 
  • I am also having the same issue I purchased this today 7/5/2024
  • I am having the same issue. When I click on the "create" button, nothing happens. 
    We are releasing a new update today. 
    Please stay in touch via tickets.
    Thanks
  • I am also having the same issue I purchased this today 7/5/2024
    We are releasing a new update today. 
    Please stay in touch via tickets.
    Thanks
    Problem solved,
    Please update to the new version
  • When I try to change the text in the Essential Graphics window the text does not change. It also does not change the size or position or font.
  • When I try to change the text in the Essential Graphics window the text does not change. It also does not change the size or position or font.
    Hi Miguel,
    Please use After Effects 2024 or higher, And if the problem is not solved Please open a support ticket:
  • Is there a way to change tracking if I choose a different font?
  • Is there a way to change tracking if I choose a different font?
    Michael,
    Unfortunately, Essential Graphics panel does not support tracking in After Effects (for settings).
    If you really need it, open a ticket and I'll show you how to do it manually.