• ill try trial version , its worked .
    this extension is amazing tool and necessary for after effect.
  • Its kind of cool.
    if you look for a tool that can create creative, and smooth background, I'll highly recommend it.
  • ill try trial version , its worked .
    this extension is amazing tool and necessary for after effect.
    Hi my friend
    Yes, this tool was very useful for us.
    thank you 
  • Its kind of cool.
    if you look for a tool that can create creative, and smooth background, I'll highly recommend it.
    hi rafaell
    thank you for your support and opinion
  • It's a very good plugin. But I wish you'd Advertise something like this 'you can add your own Shapes, expressions, even effect!...' This is the most important and great thing, but it's not advertised and I didn't realize it until I finished the tutorial video!
  • It's a very good plugin. But I wish you'd Advertise something like this 'you can add your own Shapes, expressions, even effect!...' This is the most important and great thing, but it's not advertised and I didn't realize it until I finished the tutorial video!
    Thanks for the feedback! Adding it to the product page now :)
    hi lee

thank you for your feedback!
    your right we will add a gif for this feature.

Additionally, due to the high satisfaction with the product, we would like to incorporate your constructive feedback and that of other users to add these new features to version 2 of the extension.

Therefore, please share your feedback and new ideas for the upcoming version.

Thank you lee
  • Hi, I tried adding my own custom shape but unfortunately there is an error message, can you fix it? 

hi muhamad ,
    please remove your comment and open a support ticket.

thank you
  • Thank you!^^
  • Hi,If I submit it into Microstock, it is included in the AI ​​category or not ?
  • Hi,If I submit it into Microstock, it is included in the AI ​​category or not ?
    Hi Willy

This extension includes a small AI for processing image placement, effect movement timing, and shape color determination. However, I believe that when using content generated by this extension on Microstock sites, it would be best to mention the name and address of the extension used in producing your content to respect product copyright.

Additionally, if you have any ideas for improving and updating version 2, we would be happy to hear them and incorporate them into the next update.

Thank you
  • I think it's a wonderful plugin.
    However, I still have one question: How can I make the finished result loopable? I would like to save the backgrounds as movies that I project onto the stage backdrop with a beamer. These clips must then run as a loop, as the act has a different length for each performance.
  • I think it's a wonderful plugin.
    However, I still have one question: How can I make the finished result loopable? I would like to save the backgrounds as movies that I project onto the stage backdrop with a beamer. These clips must then run as a loop, as the act has a different length for each performance.

hi Mathias ,

Thank you for your kind words and the positive feedback.

To make your final render loopable, adjusting the layers might be a bit complex but it's definitely possible. I suggest adding a Blur effect at the beginning and end of the background. This will help ensure that when the video loops, viewers won't notice any irregularities in the background effects, making the video appear seamless and continuous.

However, we will be adding this feature in the second version of the extension to automate this process.