• I tried to install this in my new CS6 but there was no option for it in the installer. What gives? 

Mac OS Lion
  • Please open a support ticket for technical support issues.
  • It would be so nice to control the width of the signal distortion blocks!
  • How does the free upgrade work? I added the plugin to my cart and proceeded to checkout, but I was going to be charged 49.99 in the payment step. 
  • How does the free upgrade work? I added the plugin to my cart and proceeded to checkout, but I was going to be charged 49.99 in the payment step. 
    Make sure you login (or create a new account) with the same email address that was used for the original purchase. If you created a new account with a different email you can import your old order on the 'Order Import' tab of your user account
  • I have RG HoloMatrix... Is there anything in this that would be better?
  • I have RG HoloMatrix... Is there anything in this that would be better?
    Sorry not that familiar with that product but I don't believe it does the same thing.
  • Is Bad TV able to be used with a Render Farm?
  • Is Bad TV able to be used with a Render Farm?
    Yes but every machine needs to be licensed. We offer volume-discounts which are automatically applied in the shopping cart. If you are ordering more than 10 licenses please contact us for a quote
  • I've installed the tryout version, but After Effects instantly crashes when i use this plugin. Not compatible yet with After Effects 13.5?
  • Keeps crashing my AE?

AE - 13.7
    OS - 10.11.3

• Doesn't work properly, when animated in Premiere Pro CC. No crash but the effect just stops working like it's turned off. Don't buy until this is fixed!