• Hi, I purchased the script but when I create the layers (40) and try to click "apply" (for circle, spiral etc..) I get an error saying "This trial version is limited to 8 layers". I already entered the serial number after purchase but I apparently still only have a trial version. Hope you can help.
  • Hi, I purchased the script but when I create the layers (40) and try to click "apply" (for circle, spiral etc..) I get an error saying "This trial version is limited to 8 layers". I already entered the serial number after purchase but I apparently still only have a trial version. Hope you can help.
    Hey Bill, 
    Please redownload the Centrum_v1.01.zip and it will work. When i uploaded the script i accidentally uploaded trial version to "Trial" section and "Full" version.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
    Momcilo
  • All good now. Thanks :)
  • Sorry to bother you again but there appears to be a problem with generating text. If I type ABC into the text box and generate layers, it shows TEXT123 etc.. not what I typed into the text box. Please let me know if you need a screenshot and I'll send one. Cheers..
  • Sorry to bother you again but there appears to be a problem with generating text. If I type ABC into the text box and generate layers, it shows TEXT123 etc.. not what I typed into the text box. Please let me know if you need a screenshot and I'll send one. Cheers..
    Hey Bill,

Redownload it, should be working now!

Cheers,
    Momcilo
  • Hi Momcilo, I tried with version 1.01 but still have exactly the same problem. The text I type in the text box is completely different than the text that appears after generating layers.
  • Hi Momcilo, I tried with version 1.01 but still have exactly the same problem. The text I type in the text box is completely different than the text that appears after generating layers.
    v1.02 Fixed the text issue. Please download it from  the 'My Downloads & Licenses' section of your user account.  
  • With Fade In/Out checked is it possible to reverse the direction of the fade?
  • With Fade In/Out checked is it possible to reverse the direction of the fade?

There is now! Please download v1.03 from your downloads page.
  • Now that's what I call "Customer Service"! Thanks for also adding Reverse Scale.
  • Hi, the script works great for me, but every time when I start After Effects, an error message shows up and the script falls back into trial mode, although I already entered the correct serial. The problem is, my antivirus-software blocks a special file where the script writes or checks its license information on every start, because it recognizes this file as a virus. So I have to deactivate the antivirus software every time I start AE, because the scrip loads as part of my UI.
    This is a little bit annoying, is there any chance to change this or a possible workaround?
  • This is a little bit annoying, is there any chance to change this or a possible workaround?
    Unfortunately not as this is how our licensing works.  You should be able to make an exception in your virus software so you don't need to deactivate it everytime.
  • hey guys,

i'm thinking about purchasing this awesome looking script. any updates on how things are running on your systems? all bugs fixed?
  • hey guys,

i'm thinking about purchasing this awesome looking script. any updates on how things are running on your systems? all bugs fixed?
    You can download the free trial and try it on your system. If you have any issues let us know and we will fix them as soon as possible.  All reported issues have been fixed.
  • When I run the script it doesn't create a control layer. Any thoughts?
  • Hello Clayton,

This is the first time i hear something like this. I'm pretty sure you just need to see the source name of a layer :)

Please send a screenshot.
  • Any plans on updating this to support CC2019? :)
  • Any plans on updating this to support CC2019? :)
    There are plans but not this month.
  • Just purchased, looks terrific. Would also like to chime in that support for CC2019 and 2020 would be so helpful to keep using it! Many thanks!!
  • Please update for Catalina!