• Hi, first of all, thanks for this awesome script you got there.

I just would like to ask if it would be possible to have a little option that allows to nudge the composition on the parent timeline,

the same amount of frames that are extended on the head, 

that way the composition will be extended but every layer will remain in the same frame of the overal composition.

Again, many thanks.

• Are you you referring to nudging the comp itself if it happens to be a precomp?
  • David,

I just wanted to let you know that I found a small bug in the script.  I exported project data (at 29.97 fps) from Cinema 4d to include null position data for a cube.  Once in After Effects, the keyframes for the null lined up correctly (keyframes were exactly on each frame).  However, if I run the script to add 3 seconds to the comp, the keyframes are no longer on each frame.  They are positioned slightly off.  However, if I run the script and add 90 frames, everything works fine.  I would be happy to make a video over viewing the issue if you need.  Thanks for your time.  
  • Thanks for the heads up. What version AE are you using when that occurred? I know AE has some rounding issues behind the scenes with scripting which may account for the keyframe offset possibly. The seconds option on the script should be more accurate as it is using the native info versus trying to do the math equation of converting to frames. I will try to look into it on my end and see if a fix is possible.
  • I am using CS6.  Thanks.