• Insanely overpriced for 5 seconds of light leaks. I purchased one thinking it was a pack of clips. Now wishing I could get my money back.
  • Insanely overpriced for 5 seconds of light leaks. I purchased one thinking it was a pack of clips. Now wishing I could get my money back.
    Sorry for the confusion, we will make it more clear in the description. Keep in mind that these are high bit depth clips that take a lot of time and effort to create hence the higher price point.  If you are still unsatisfied please open a support ticket and we'll do whatever is necessary to make you happy.
  • What's the best way to use in Final Cut? Is there a workflow you can recommend?
  • hæ nick— the simplest method is to drop these clips into FCP or any NLE of your choice on a track above your main edit and set the blending mode (screen, add etc) that works best for the look you are going for. You can also use these as a mask/matte to drive other effects.

/
    Sorry for the confusion, we will make it more clear in the description. Keep in mind that these are high bit depth clips that take a lot of time and effort to create hence the higher price point.  If you are still unsatisfied please open a support ticket and we'll do whatever is necessary to make you happy.
    But it's still not clear ... What can we have for 25 $ ? Only one clip or a file with several clips ? Apparently it's just one film footage I think. And why spectra 01 or 02 or 03 are not included in the Spectra collection one ? All tree of them are of better quality than those are includes in the Spectra collection one ?

Thanks for your answer
  • solamente para Mac, no digas esto, quiero recuperar mi dinero.  
  • como se te ocurre cobrar tanto por un video de mierda que no dura mas de 5 segundos, mi dinero de vuelta ya abri ticket, queiro se resuelva o tomare acciones legales por fraude
  • answer me,  my money back   i dont  work whiot your videos of shit,   this is shit, no a plugin reprot   and take legal accions  if you dont give me my money