• as these are pro res 4444,,, i was expecting an alpha channel
    but to my surprise, there isn't!??!

may i ask why no?
    and it's it possible to get the luma matte for each clip?
  • hæ—

thankyou for ordering Spectra Collection One.

The format these are supplied in is ProRes 4444 but that does not assume there is an alpha channel and because of how these are made it is currently not possible to provide one—however you can very easily use the luminance of the RGB channels (each or total) to make that matte.

Flame
  • Just wondering how well these effects work over predominately white frames (given that they are made over a black background). I want to use them in transitions to add some spectral flare to the frames..

I have found keying in the past on RGB channels only problematic. 
  • hæ John—

thankyou for getting in touch.

Due to the nature of additive pixels, it would probably be hard to see. You can use additive keying, add or 'screen' blending modes, there is also the option of doing an 'unmult' to key out the darker pixels. You can otherwise use the individual channels in the clip to derive luminance. There are a few options so I hope you find one that matches the look you're going for.

Flame
  • copbrar por un  vlip de video de mierda por tan poca duracion y tanto precio y para que no avises que es mac    ni tu link sirva mi dinero de vuelta por favor, o tomare acciones