ft-MarkerExporter
  • Seems to only do one marker at a time when selecting multiple markers. (usually the last one that was selected)

Think this needs to be fixed.
  • Seems to only do one marker at a time when selecting multiple markers. (usually the last one that was selected)
    Think this needs to be fixed.
    I'll take a look into it

thx

F.
  • Hey! When I hit the export marker button nothing happens. Only when I try to import I get a pop up window.
    How do I know If the .xml file is being saved or stored and I´m not noticing it?

Greets
  • Hey! When I hit the export marker button nothing happens. Only when I try to import I get a pop up window.
    How do I know If the .xml file is being saved or stored and I´m not noticing it?

Greets

I just tried on CC and everything works fine.
    Could you turn on the Javascript debuger in your General preference and tells me if a crash happen ?

Thanks

F.

• I have the same issue, press export and nothing happens. AE CC 13.5.0.347. 

I seem to have found the issue. It wont do anything on an Audio layer. It works on any other layer type tho.

This being fixed would be great.
  • I'm getting the same behaviour - the 'Export Markers' button isn't working on audio layers. After Effects version 13.6.1.6
  • Is there an easy way to make this work with comp markers too? Right now it only seems to work with markers that are directly on a layer. And while I'm mentioning features, CSV or JSON would be nice. :)
  • This is bugged with AUDIO files / layers, BUT export a .WAV file (or a video file with audio) with metadata, and the markers are baked in.
    Load the .WAV (whatever) file into Premiere and drop it into a new sequence with the appropriate TC flavor.
    Go to File / Export / Markers and select the format you require. This new file will paste into Excell, Open Office, TextWrangler, Notepad+ etc..
  • Exports an empty file for me on CC 2020.
    Works on a comp with few basic markers without colors, but breaks when I used it anywhere else. Could be custom label colors? audio layer? too many markers?

I would gladly pay for a tool like this if it only worked.