• Looking nice. How about some additional scripts that take care of the rest of the timeline properties because I really don't like working in the timeline at all as it is a constant rearranging of the workspace...
    I would much prefer using the timeline more like a dopesheet instead.
  • Hi, I think new scipts like a TranShape's operation.
    Someday, I would make it. Thank you for your comment!
  • Is it possible to use standard AE sliders? The sliders the script uses look too heavy and chunky.
  • Hi, The slider looks too heavy, because this can undo once and can see the change at realtime.
    I use only standard AE slider. However, AE's script engine is not fast. Thank you.
  • Dear Misaki, does TranShape also show added modifiers like TrimPath or Pathfinder? Thank you.
  • TranShape support,

Rect, Ellipse, Star Path.
    Group - Rect, Ellipse, Star Path.
    Group - Fill, Stroke Color(color, width, opacity).
    Group - Transform.

Sorry support other property. Because AE calls stack overflow.
    But I would make it. Thank you.
  • Hi

I bought this, and it looks very good. The only problem I am having is that it seems very slow to update when you use the UI - it would be good if this was a bit faster somehow.
  • Hi, The slider looks too heavy, because this can undo once and can see the change at realtime.
    I use only standard AE slider. However, AE's script engine is not fast. Thank you.
    Reason why this. Sorry.
  • Hi, everyone!
    I fixed this problems. Please wait next update.
    Is it possible to use standard AE sliders? The sliders the script uses look too heavy and chunky.
    Hi

I bought this, and it looks very good. The only problem I am having is that it seems very slow to update when you use the UI - it would be good if this was a bit faster somehow.
    Sorry and Thank you.
  • I was SO excited by the arrival of this script. Seriously.
    But it seems to be causing problems from day one.

I followed the install instructions for CC 2014 13.2 (/library/adobe etc etc) but all I get is:

AE seems to slow to an absolute crawl. It's the only thing I've installed.

Any ideas?
  • It ain't working as advertised, that's for sure. I've restarted the script,; after effects and the Mac.
    The help button doesn't work and it will neither "get" nor "mouse over" shapes successfully.

Please help
  • Hi, 
    Can you run TranShape? If you see this error, please tell me.
    It ain't working as advertised, that's for sure. I've restarted the script,; after effects and the Mac.The help button doesn't work and it will neither "get" nor "mouse over" shapes successfully.
    Please help
    Do you select shape layer? You must select shape layer, and mouse move TranShape UI.

Thank you.
  • That's the error I get

• I've deleted the whole script. I'll wait for an update of some kind, cos I can't afford to have this messing up my projects. Such a shame, because this is a REALLY great idea.
  • Hi. I'll find out and fix. Sorry.
  • I'm having trouble entering precise numerical values.  For some reason, I can only use the sliders, which only give me random decimal increments.  When I enter numerical data the values won't change.  Also, tt would be cool if I could constrain the sliders to increments of 10 by maybe holding shift.  
  • Hi, 

>For some reason, I can only use the sliders, which only give me random decimal increments. 
    When I enter numerical data the values won't change.  
    Where form?

>Also, tt would be cool if I could constrain the sliders to increments of 10 by maybe holding shift.  
    I thought to what to do in an update, thank you.
  • Is there any way to add the ability to enable/disable stroke and fill in the dialog box?

Also, is there any way to add the ability to add to the content of the shape layer from the dialog? (for example another stroke, trim paths, etc) It seems to somewhat defeat the purpose of this script that you still need to drill down all the twirlies on the shape layer to simply add elements to the shape.

Hopefully these things are possible - great start so far though!
  • Hi, 
    I want to add many functions. Your thinking too.

>Is there any way to add the ability to enable/disable stroke and fill in the dialog box?
    This, please change tool bar. Script can not call the dialog.

Rect, Ellipse, Star Path.
    Group - Rect, Ellipse, Star Path.
    Group - Fill, Stroke Color(color, width, opacity).
    Group - Transform.

Sorry support other property. Because AE calls stack overflow.
    I think your thinking all. But it is difficult.
    I will continue to improve to be able to add all of the function. 
    However, I do not know you or what time become.

Thank you.
  • It would be very helpful to get access to the control points of a shape as well. To say, animate a bunch of fake graphs.
  • Pity no CS6 support 
  • Does this still work in the newest AE CC version? - As the latest version stated in the compatibility tab is CC 2017, I'm worried about spending $ 50 on an extension that might not work in the end.