• Hi Mini Kiwi,

Is your script applying a posterized wiggle-like expression to the diferrent properties of selected objects ?

ID
  • Hi, Ilyes
    Yeah something like this - it applies some random time-based math calcuations and rounds in bigger steps so that we have also steady frames in between. The wiggle() expression is not used

:)

Kiril
  • Hi Mini Kiwi,

I've opened the help window and it cant't be closed to go back to AE. There is no „close window” button. I have to force-quit AE, any un-saved changes are lost at this point. Maybe its a bug specific to a version of AE or your OS, mine is CC 2014 on MacOS 10.8.5
  • Hi Michal,
    Do you have the native OS close button in the top of the window itself?
    I'll make some tests with MacOS to see if this problem occurs.
    Thanks

Screenshot_Tickler.jpg
    436 x 577 - 57K
  • Why does not the script uses random numbers (as in reality), but periodic oscillations? It looks like a simple loop over and over again.

• Hi Mike and thanks for asking

Yes it uses oscillation like sinusoidal movements, but it has frequency, amplitude and "phase" randomization for each property(in addition to what the user chooses). Looping movements are appropriate for achieving kind'a stop motion feel. Otherwise, if we have just random numbers it will all look like a jumpy pointless animation.

Kiril
  • Например, я попробовал с яркостью, но там же в глаза бросается периодическое удары изменения яркости по синусу. Не буду спорить, ты автор. Просто в реальности это как раз и будет just random и jumpy animation :)
    А какая функция у эффекта дисплейса если на позишина формула тоже кинута?

• Я не могу писать на русском, я из Болгарии. Дисплейс нужен когда обект составлен из разные цвета(не только солид леер) - он применят колор дисплейс по цвета - их бордерам
  • Hello Kiril. I had a question for Tickler. Is compatible with  after effects cc 2017?
  • It should be, although I need to do some tests to ensure. Feel free to try it for yourself - this plugin is free (Name your own price) :)