Path Duplicator
  • Nice script but is there a chance of creating a dynamic link to the path via expressions or update existing layers to a changed path shape?
  • Nice script but is there a chance of creating a dynamic link to the path via expressions or update existing layers to a changed path shape?
    Thanks for your coment, I'll try to add this function in the next update!

• Nice script!! This can become super-powerful imagining this could:
    - Be able to change Orientation & Scale of the objects along the path.
    - Having an option for random orientation
    - Having similar functions as the Blend Tool in Adobe Illustrator regarding Shape morphing and Color grading
    - Having an anchor point and by moving it objects would orient towards its direction
    - Customisable offset option
    - Audio reaction to affect the objects on a path

Apologies if I am dreaming here!

Good job!
  • Nice script!! This can become super-powerful imagining this could:- Be able to change Orientation & Scale of the objects along the path.- Having an option for random orientation- Having similar functions as the Blend Tool in Adobe Illustrator regarding Shape morphing and Color grading- Having an anchor point and by moving it objects would orient towards its direction- Customisable offset option- Audio reaction to affect the objects on a path
    Apologies if I am dreaming here!

Good job!

Hi Pedro Cyrne,
    You are not dreaming :D I'm working on the new version recently, and some functions you described have already been added to the new version.
    But I'm facing the final exam of this school term now, so I need to wait till the summer vacation to finish the new version.
    If you want, you can send me an email and tell me more about your ideas. My email is [email protected]. 
  • It doest not work anymore ? Nothing happens when i hit CREATE COPIES button. I watched the Demo of course.

I'm using AE CS6 v 11.0.2.12

Thanks
  • It doest not work anymore ? Nothing happens when i hit CREATE COPIES button. I watched the Demo of course.

I'm using AE CS6 v 11.0.2.12

Thanks
    Hi Dimitri Chouvaeff,

Which language version are you using? Is it English version?
    Please tell me through email [email protected]. I will help you out.
  • I'm guessing this doesn't work with an animated path? I'll give it a go and find out. 
  • Cool. Can you animate the objects along the path?