Privacy and Terms and Conditions
  • Hi, I'm having trouble purchasing a product.  I can't seem to get past "step 1" after choosing my delivery address.  When selecting a delivery address and clicking next step, on both Chrome and Microsoft edge I get a pop-up saying "Privacy Policy" is a required value, "Terms and conditions" is a required value.  However I can't see a check box for either of those on the current page.  Is there somewhere I need to update both these in accordance with the new GDPR?
  • I have the same problem
  • Solved. Thanks. The web asked me for acepting new privacy and contidions. And that´s all.
  • Hi, I'm having trouble purchasing a product.  I can't seem to get past "step 1" after choosing my delivery address.  When selecting a delivery address and clicking next step, on both Chrome and Microsoft edge I get a pop-up saying "Privacy Policy" is a required value, "Terms and conditions" is a required value.  However I can't see a check box for either of those on the current page.  Is there somewhere I need to update both these in accordance with the new GDPR?

Can you please try logging out and back in? You need to accept our new terms and privacy policy due to GDPR.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions