TV Distortion Bundle
  • Hi, I've been using TV Pixel with CS6 with no problems, using Windows 8.
    I've just installed AE CC, and when I installed the latest TV Pixel, I'm getting Runtime Errors.  Specifically, error R6034, both when AE CC loads up, and when I try to use the TV Pixel effect, which then crashes AE CC.

I then tried to load up CS6, and now I'm getting the same errors with that one as well.  It also crashes when I try to use the effect.  I have re-installed the latest TV Pixel (as R6034 errors are sometimes caused by failed installations), but the same errors keep occurring.  It's really problematic trying to open project files that use the effect. 
  • Please open a support ticket so that we can help you further.  If you can provide a crash log and a sample AE project file that would be helpful.
  • Can't use the bundle with AECC.....
    Is there an update coming???
  • Can't use the bundle with AECC.....
    Is there an update coming???
    It is definitely CC compatible, please make sure you are using the latest versions.  You can the latest version in the 'My Downloads & Licenses' section of your user account.  

If you are still having trouble please open a support ticket and we can help you directly.