Projection 3D v3
  • Hello i did leave a ticket but no responce yet so i thought id post here. Ticket 1070486.
     I recently purchased your software based on the apartment clip "Projection 3D v3 for After Effects" YouTube video at 22 seconds its shown. It looks incredible.
    I was looking to see if you have any tutorials start to finishing showing how to make an apartment scene it does look very complex.
    Thank you
  • Hi Mat Ky

How long would a scene like that take to make approximately for an experienced person from start to finish like yourself.
    I don't remember exactly, but about 4 hours. But keep in mind that there is a lot of clean up work has been done in Photoshop.
    Unfortunately, we do not have a tutorial on how to create an interior but we are planing to create one. We have many interesting tutorials on the product page. You can watch our tutorials and understand  how it works.

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio
  • Hi.
    amazing product. Great job! How does licensing work for our render farm? Thx.
  • Hi Matt
    Thanks for the comment, glad you like it.

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio
  • Has anyone used this with AE CS6?
  • Projection 3DWhen png files, use Utilites-clean Edges, the color will always be distorted.How can I do?

• Hi.

At first - Great job youve done here.
    For the task to remove objects with the projection method () - is it possible to make a precomp with a birds eye view so that you can directly paint on the comp without perspectiv? 

That was the main function of the old script "BR projection".

Thanks and kind regards
  • Hi Micho Chang

Please open a support ticket.

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio
  • Excuse me? How can I get it Projection 3D v3 camera Export to Cinema 4D
  • Hi Chaoyi Chou

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio
  • Hello, hope you're doing well.  I'm on a trial and needed an easier version of passing through floors into different rooms.  I went through several tutorials and it worked great when I wanted to do a forward track or a slight rotate but when I try to track up and down it tilts the whole scene.  Wanted to see if you or someone else has used projection 3d in this way.  
  • Hi Brandon 
    Can you please open a support ticket, record your workflow and send it to us? To solve your problem faster and more efficiently.
    Cheers
    Nataworkstudio
  • Hi Brandon 
    Can you please open a support ticket, record your workflow and send it to us? To solve your problem faster and more efficiently.
    Cheers
    Nataworkstudio
    Hi Taron, Sorry - had the impression I couldn't use a support ticket without purchase.  I'll do that now.  Thank you so much!
  • Hello.

Is there any plan to adapt this plugin to work with the Apple Silicon version of After Effects?

Thank you.
  • Can someone try to help me here- I am trying to learn the plugin, I am using fSpy to get my camera position/angle... everything looks good in fSpy, but when I load it in Projection 3D, my camera is not coming in on the correct axis- what should be Y axis for the camera is Z, etc.
    In fSpy, my camera position is -7.9, -3.2, -5.1 and orientation is 0,-.9, .1, "Angle" 117; but in Projection3D position is -2396,1552, -985, and orientation is 0,0,262.1.
    So basically the camera is rotated, and while I can map things, I can't really control the camera correctly when I go to animate.
    Is there something obvious I'm doing wrong?

fSpy v1.03
    AE version 22.5
  • Hi is it posible to create from prepared scene in Projection 3D a depth layer / map ?  
  • Hi LUCAS

Unfortunately there is no "one click" option for this, but you can export the scene to Blender(free software) and render  'z depth pass' there.

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio
  • Hi Brian Williams

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio
  • Hi.

Iwas user of the first and second version. Now Im upgrading. Noy really touched the tool too much tbh.

I have a question. Seems that sometimes the projection made the images look softter, like blurry. Im trying to find where in the steps this blur is "added", and it seems it appears first time when pressing "CREATE THE PROJECTION".

Is there a way to recover the quality of the picture?
    Am I doing something wrong at this point?

The blur clearly makes the image lose quality perception...
    Hope  someone can help me a bit.

pD. I post two files with example.
    Noquality.png
    1792 x 1008 - 1M
    quality.png
    1519 x 811 - 2M
  • Hi.

Iwas user of the first and second version. Now Im upgrading. Noy really touched the tool too much tbh.

I have a question. Seems that sometimes the projection made the images look softter, like blurry. Im trying to find where in the steps this blur is "added", and it seems it appears first time when pressing "CREATE THE PROJECTION".

Is there a way to recover the quality of the picture?
    Am I doing something wrong at this point?

The blur clearly makes the image lose quality perception...
    Hope  someone can help me a bit.

pD. I post two files with example.
    Solved. 

COMPOSITION SETTING > 3D RENDERED > CLASSIC 3D OPTIONS > SHADOW MAP RESOLUTION to 4000

If someone knows about it better, please comment to expand the solution. In this case, this worked for me. Lets see how the export goes.
  • Hi, can you make camer mapping feature to mapping geometry create from depth map input please ? like this (1) NUKE 301 - Relighting with AI Depth Map - YouTube Because with AI depth scanner plugin, I can generate any videos to depthmap and relight it, but there is not tool for AE can create camera mapping to that mesh. Freeform pro and Mir can create mesh from displacement map ( using depthmap ), but it does not have camera mapping to map that geometry properly. Please consider my requestion. Thanks so much.
  • Please watch this, in there camera mapping support depthmap : 
  • Hi David. Unfortunately, in the near future we cannot create what you are asking for. But you can do it in blender, like in your video example, then convert displacement to mesh and save as obj file. and then import it to After Effects using Projection 3D. But you will have to make a low-poly scene, as Projection 3D has a limit, and the number of polygons should not exceed 1500

Cheers
    Nataworkstudio
  • Are you available for freelance assignments? How can one contact you around work opportunities? 

Thanks,
    Max