• Hi,

I'm using in a MacBook Pro last generation with After Effects 2021 but when the software opens it promps an error with a null.
    Hello Antonia
    Thanks for getting in touch.
    What makes you think this error has been caused by TypeMorph?
    If you are using a MacBook with an M1 CPU, then you should check the minimum AE version supported by your hardware; please visit the Adobe help pages for more information on this. I have the impression your problem has nothing to do with TypeMorph.
    Otherwise, please open a Support Ticket and share some technical information.
    Best regards.
  • Hi, 

We're looking to purchase a licence of your plugin. 

Before we do, ready the compatibility page, it says it's supported to work on AE 2021 and 2022 - but some of the comments say it's not working for AE 2022?

Also, was the last update back in 2020? Or have you updated the plugin since then?

Thanks
  • Hi, 

We're looking to purchase a licence of your plugin. 

Before we do, ready the compatibility page, it says it's supported to work on AE 2021 and 2022 - but some of the comments say it's not working for AE 2022?

Also, was the last update back in 2020? Or have you updated the plugin since then?

Thanks
    Hello Hogarth,

Thanks for your question.

There are no compatibility issue I am aware of. I have been slow at testing and updating the compatibility tab in the product page, but Type Morph is fully compatible with either AE 2021 and 2022.

The best way to ensure you won't have any surprise is to download and install the trial version.

I hope that helps, otherwise please let us know.  
  • Not working on AE 2022 M1
  • Can I use this with font symbols?, I have voynch and want to recreate and effect like from voynch to any latin letter.
  • Can I use this with font symbols?, I have voynch and want to recreate and effect like from voynch to any latin letter.
    Hello Gerardo,
    You can technically use Type Morph with a Font made with 'symbols' / Glyphs.
    However, I can guarantee the result will be convincing, the algorithm is design to work on letters rather than symbols.
    I hope I answered your question.
  • Not working on AE 2022 M1
    Hello Joseph,
    The script is now compatible with M1 2022.
    Any trouble, please open a support ticket.

• In the demo video the morph happens sequential from left to right or vice versa, Can it be set to morph all characters simultaneously? 

Also... can it morph from italic to non-italic characters?
  • In the demo video the morph happens sequential from left to right or vice versa, Can it be set to morph all characters simultaneously? 

Hello Sean,

Thanks for your question!

In the new version there are 3 presets: 
    • Default (as you said: morphs all characters simultaneously)
    • Linear Gradient (morphs sequentially from side to side)
    • Radial Gradient (locks the sides and the side

I hope that helps; let us know if you have any questions. And don't forget you can download the trial.
    Type Morph_presets.png
    974 x 534 - 35K

Sean,

As per the Italic to non-italic, technically yes, Type Morph will do it. The result is not always perfect, in that case you can try to send me a Support request with the individual chars that needs fixing.
    Cheers 
  • is there a 2023 version ?
  • is there a 2023 version ?
    Hello Fredric,

We're just finishing testing all the features, we will keep you posted when the compatibility will be cleared.

Thanks for your patience! 
  • Ok, thanks for letting us know. I was searching for https://studyclerk.com/do-my-assignment website online because I am looking for someone who will do my assignments for me and while searching for it online, I found your post.
  • I get it to run in 2023; the only issue I'm running into w certain typefaces is the placement of the apostrophe. Other than that, it works great! Thank you guys so much for this.
  • Vari Font and Type Morph. They seem to do the same thing. Can you best describe the difference? If there really isn't that much of a difference...have you thought of combining the two? Vari Type Morph? VariFont Morph?
  • Cool plugin, but it would be great if we can choose a size font larger than 200px. Scaling the comp is not really an option when you want to keep the text sharp. Thank you
  • Hello, just to report the same 2 bugs on my 2 machines (1 PC/Win11 French and 1 MacOS Ventura Fr with AE 2023.6 French) :

Version 2.5. Starting with a fresh new project, 2 script errors are reported :

- in the comp "MyTEXT_MyFONT" created by the MORPH button. On the first layer, "Position" property : 
    a var padding = effect("lateral padding")("Slider").value; -> the script looks for a "Slider" instead of "Curseur" (translation pb due to my French installation, I guess). I can correct it by Hand.
    2 - In the same script, the line "var alignment = thisComp.layer(thisComp.numLayers).effect("Text Alignment")("Menu").value;" doesn't work as there is no such effect on the last Null layer. It works when I add this effect by hand with 3 "menu" values set as 0, 1, 2.
    These 2 bugs occurs each time I create a new morphing on my both PC and Mac machines). Fixing it by hand every time… Boring. But then work as a charme ;-)

I hope there will be an update soon…

• Hello, just to report the same 2 bugs on my 2 machines (1 PC/Win11 French and 1 MacOS Ventura Fr with AE 2023.6 French) :

Version 2.5. Starting with a fresh new project, 2 script errors are reported :

- in the comp "MyTEXT_MyFONT" created by the MORPH button. On the first layer, "Position" property : 
    a var padding = effect("lateral padding")("Curseur").value; -> the script looks for a "Slider" where it find "Cursor" (translation pb due to my French installation, I guess). I can correct it by Hand.
    2 - In the same script, the line "var alignment = thisComp.layer(thisComp.numLayers).effect("Text Alignment")("Menu").value;" doesn't work as there is no such effect on the last Null layer. It works when I add this effect by hand with 3 "menu" values set as 0, 1, 2.
    These 2 bugs occurs each time I create a new morphing on my both PC and Mac machines). Fixing it by hand every time… Boring. But once I fix it by hand, all work as a charme ;-)

I hope there will be an update soon…
    Hello Michel

This a technical request, can you please chose to 'open a support ticket instead' please?

Thanks
  • Is it possible create essential graphics with this script? 
    For example, through premiere I can custom word to morph?! 
  • Cool plugin, but it would be great if we can choose a size font larger than 200px. Scaling the comp is not really an option when you want to keep the text sharp. Thank you
    This frustrated me too when I realized the text is capped at 200pt. However if you try adjusting the vertical and horizontal scale of the text before morphing to something like 200 or 300% (whatever size you need) it will actually improve the quality of the final output. You can do this in the "Character" window.
  • Is it possible create essential graphics with this script? 
    For example, through premiere I can custom word to morph?! 
    Hello Samuel,

Unfortunately it's not possible to create essential graphics with this script.
  • Does this plugin support other languages? Need to use it for a Korean Font but wasn't sure.