• Just saw the trailer and im incredibly interested! Can a rule of thirds be added/does it already exist within this?
  • Just saw the trailer and im incredibly interested! Can a rule of thirds be added/does it already exist within this?
    Hi and thanks for your suggestion. 
    I will wait a few days / feedback and add the rule of thirds in the update version (as soon as I can).
  • Your wish is my command:
    Updated version with the rule of thirds using shift Click on the Golden Ratio Icon ;)
  • Hey, if a layer has a parent - the guides are all messed up - is there a way for your script to take parenting into account when creating guides? (toComp/fromComp)?

• Hey, if a layer has a parent - the guides are all messed up - is there a way for your script to take parenting into account when creating guides? (toComp/fromComp)?

Hi, you are totally right, with a nulll the guides are no longer displayed "correctly." . I will work on it and push an update as soon as possible. Thank you very much!

Hi, you are totally right, with a nulll the guides are no longer displayed "correctly." . I will work on it and push an update as soon as possible. Thank you very much!
    do you happen to have an ETA on that?

• hi,I'm in trouble.

Even if you click 3D Iso, only vertical guidelines do not appear and horizontal guidelines do not appear.

is this a setting?
  • Hi 黒川 広祐 The Grid should look like the picture above.
    I can send you a customized version with horizontal lines, but it's not how isometric works, according geometry :)

hi,I'm in trouble.

Even if you click 3D Iso, only vertical guidelines do not appear and horizontal guidelines do not appear.

is this a setting?

• Thank you for your reply!

I see.
    I thought it was a bug because the side guide appeared in the tutorial video!

Hi 黒川 広祐 The Grid should look like the picture above.
    I can send you a customized version with horizontal lines, but it's not how isometric works, according geometry :)

hi,I'm in trouble.

is this a setting?

• Hello. Will you add a 2023 support for the new released Adobe products?

Thank you.
  • Hello. Will you add a 2023 support for the new released Adobe products?

Thank you.
    Hi!
    GuidesUp is 2023 ready, like our other tools us :)

• Hey, It still looks 2022 compatible on my device. I uninstalled and reinstalled it but it from the AEScripts app but it doesnt work with the new After Effects.

Hello. Will you add a 2023 support for the new released Adobe products?
    Thank you.
    Hi! GuidesUp is 2023 ready, like our other tools us :)

• Hey, It still looks 2022 compatible on my device. I uninstalled and reinstalled it but it from the AEScripts app but it doesn't work with the new After Effects.

Dear Onur, do you mean that you have problems to install?
    I've double-checked every function, and the script turns out normally ( 
    Its features are not related to 2023).
    So I invite you to open a ticket, and I will ensure you can use GuidesUp! Asap :)