LottieFiles for Adobe After Effects
  • This extension should be free. I do not understand why I am being charged a monthly fee solely for local rendering when Bodymovin is already available. It would be reasonable to charge for additional features but not for something that should be included as a default. I would purchase a Rive membership instead if I wanted to pay this much monthly.
  • Hello there,

You don't have to purchase a paid subscription to render and save the animation. However, you're required to save to your workspace before you can download the file.
  • Matte masks from newer AE versions (where mask layer's index is irrelevant) is not supported, same with multiple layers having ONE joined matte layer. Each masked layer has to have its own mask above (like in older AE versions). Can this be fixed (or added)?
  • Matte masks from newer AE versions (where mask layer's index is irrelevant) is not supported, same with multiple layers having ONE joined matte layer. Each masked layer has to have its own mask above (like in older AE versions). Can this be fixed (or added)?
    HI there! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are actually in the process of rewriting the entire plugin from the ground up to address a few major limitations, including track matte support! The update will be coming out soon.
  • It just hangs on "Rendering Animation"
  • It just hangs on "Rendering Animation"
    Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience. Would you mind reaching out to us at [email protected] with a copy of the AEP file that's stuck on rendering, or a screen recording? We'd be happy to assist.