The LoopMaker
  • Excuse me, are you sure that it works with ae cs6?

• Yes, it works in CS6. You can check what versions all our products are compatible with by checking the "COMPATIBILITY" tab on each product page.
  • It didn't work very well for me. My particular clip had a hiccup at the end. I ended up doing it the old fashioned way. I was working with a 24fps clip so that may have made the difference?
  • It should work with any fps.  If you would like us to investigate this further please open a support ticket and send us your project and we can take a look.  
  • would you please update it to work with cc 2014... i use this script a lot ... thanks 
  • would you please update it to work with cc 2014... i use this script a lot ... thanks 
    It should work fine in CC2014. If you run into any specific issues please open a support ticket and we can look into it.
  • How does this script work? What I mean by that is where does it grab the information it uses to time the loop? I'm using 29.97 footage with 24p advance pulldown and it seems to be very buggy. Also the start timecode on my clips are not zero. I'm getting weird results and I'm trying to figure out how I need to process my footage to get predictable results. Thx!!
  • How does this script work? What I mean by that is where does it grab the information it uses to time the loop? I'm using 29.97 footage with 24p advance pulldown and it seems to be very buggy. Also the start timecode on my clips are not zero. I'm getting weird results and I'm trying to figure out how I need to process my footage to get predictable results. Thx!!
    you need to remove the pull down first before you loop, this is basic AE stuff though and nothing to do with this tool. If you need further help please open a support ticket and provide specific details including screenshots and the project file so we can see what your issue is and help you further.
  • Can you please tell what is the latest supported version of AE for this script? 
    I use CC subscription thus all updates here for this product look quite old already.
  • Can you please tell what is the latest supported version of AE for this script? 

I use CC subscription thus all updates here for this product look quite old already.
    It works with the latest version, if you have an issue please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1