• This is awesome. I bought a lot of your products, you guys keep doing a great job for so many years now! Thanks so much!
  • Apparently this tool was updated, from when I open After Effects, but the release number is not available here nor on the author's website. ???
    Thank you!

• Oh, I just tested and noticed that the update check of Skin Retouch is broken. It reports that a new version is available, but it actually is not. It seems something changed on the server such that the tool cannot retrieve the correct version number anymore.
    Thanks a lot for pointing me to this issue, I will see what I can do.

Cheers
    Mathias
    Apparently this tool was updated, from when I open After Effects, but the release number is not available here nor on the author's website. ???
    Thank you!

• I just uploaded version 1.0.001 which removes the broken update check.

Apparently this tool was updated, from when I open After Effects, but the release number is not available here nor on the author's website. ???
    Thank you!

• Would it be possible to add the same option as in "iExpressions" for "show logo"? Screen UI space is a premium so if its possible to hide this it would add real benefit. Thanks! There are a couple of other tools that I have from you that this would be a fantastic addition to also.
  • Hi Chris,
    thank you for this suggestion, I added it to the list of feature requests.
    In general, when I update tools, I make the UIs more compact now. But I cannot promise when I find the time to do this for SkinRetouch. So many more urgent projects right now...

Would it be possible to add the same option as in "iExpressions" for "show logo"? Screen UI space is a premium so if its possible to hide this it would add real benefit. Thanks! There are a couple of other tools that I have from you that this would be a fantastic addition to also.

• Hi Chris,
    thank you for this suggestion, I added it to the list of feature requests.
    In general, when I update tools, I make the UIs more compact now. But I cannot promise when I find the time to do this for SkinRetouch. So many more urgent projects right now...

Would it be possible to add the same option as in "iExpressions" for "show logo"? Screen UI space is a premium so if its possible to hide this it would add real benefit. Thanks! There are a couple of other tools that I have from you that this would be a fantastic addition to also.

Totally understand that :) Yea compact UI's is one the best things to have. I personalty like docking all the scripts and tools (sometimes just seeing them gives inspiration for ideas. Thanks for the fast reply!