Obsessive Layers
  • LOL. Good price! I saw the first function and bought it without looking what else it does ;) 

Thanks! Before even trying it out I can say that this is something I*ve been thinking of :)
  • Cheers! I use this all the time. Once you work it into your flow, it's so easy and useful!
  • I really really like this script! One thing to consider would be to add TRIM TO MARKERS. I probably would start using markers in layers that dont have keyframes for a reason or another in the in/out point. Even without this kind of feature this is really great script! Thanks!
  • Thanks Miika! Trim to Markers is a good idea!
  • I like this idea! If it has iconic button or headless version for ft-toolbar, maybe could fit in different workspace. Anyway, it's a good script!
  • Couple of wish list requests:

Trim Matte to Layers (inverted from what it currently is). Often times when I create a matte, it's not trimmed to the layer it's matting. I've never needed to trim a Layer to the Matte since the Matte usually comes second.

This one might be a stretch, but if it's possible to Trim Layer to Comp Boundaries. When the layer moves offscreen and is no longer needed, that would be a great place to trim too.

Loving this script so far!
  • You should add 'trim to adjustment layers', that would be useful too!