Newton + Element 3D issue
  • Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a solution for the issue I am having? I wanted to have a bank card fall onto the floor so I ran a simulation in Newton 2. I created the card in Element 3D, turned it on its side, auto traced the layer, then created the mask. I add a floor mask as well. I ran the simulation and all looked perfect. I then linked the Element 3D model of the card to the animated Newton layer and the card fell from the sky, hit the floor, bounced and rested on the ground. All looked good at that point. Then when I added a floor in Element 3D the card hit the floor perfectly....but then when it bounced up and down a little it went through the ground....and then when it came to the end when it was laying on the ground it was perfect again and in the right position. Now, if I move the ground layer down so the card doesn't fall through it, then the initial bounce doesn't touch the ground and also when it lays on the ground at the end it just floating in the air? I have tried everything I can think of but with no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Example images attached. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions