• when will be available the 2022 version?
  • Mar Win said:
    when will be available the 2022 version?
    It's available now :) https://aescripts.com/freeform-pro/?tab=compatibility
  • Hi, can you make camer mapping feature to mapping geometry create from depth map input please ? like this (1) NUKE 301 - Relighting with AI Depth Map - YouTube Because with AI depth scanner plugin, I can generate any videos to depthmap and relight it, but there is not tool for AE can create camera mapping to that mesh. Freeform pro and Mir can create mesh from displacement map ( using depthmap ), but it does not have camera mapping to map that geometry properly. Please consider my requestion. Thanks so much.
  • David Kup said:
    Hi, can you make camer mapping feature to mapping geometry create from depth map input please ? like this (1) NUKE 301 - Relighting with AI Depth Map - YouTube Because with AI depth scanner plugin, I can generate any videos to depthmap and relight it, but there is not tool for AE can create camera mapping to that mesh. Freeform pro and Mir can create mesh from displacement map ( using depthmap ), but it does not have camera mapping to map that geometry properly. Please consider my requestion. Thanks so much.

Check out Projection 3D: https://aescripts.com/projection-3d
  • David Kup said:
    Hi, can you make camer mapping feature to mapping geometry create from depth map input please ? like this (1) NUKE 301 - Relighting with AI Depth Map - YouTube Because with AI depth scanner plugin, I can generate any videos to depthmap and relight it, but there is not tool for AE can create camera mapping to that mesh. Freeform pro and Mir can create mesh from displacement map ( using depthmap ), but it does not have camera mapping to map that geometry properly. Please consider my requestion. Thanks so much.

Check out Projection 3D: https://aescripts.com/projection-3d
    Projection 3D does not work with depth map !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Downloaded the Try version and was not able to extract from compressed folder. Can you please verify the files? An error states "Can not open file as archive".

- update, had a friend try with Google broswer and its still corrupted. He tried with Firefox and it worked.
  • I cannot register even though I bought and paid for the plug-in, it asked for a password where I wasn’t given one. And when I reset password it says new password is incorrect. Customer service is no help what so ever
  • I entered my email address and reset my password on the Mettle homepage, but I haven't received any emails and am unable to use it.
  • I didn't have a Mettle account before I bought this and I can't log in to get my registration info. 
  • Hello Tommy,

We sent you a password reset for yur Mettle account. We have had some technical issues at a server level. We are working to get it fixed asap.

Please let [email protected] support know if it has worked.

Thanks,
    Nancy
  • I cannot register even though I bought and paid for the plug-in, it asked for a password where I wasn’t given one. And when I reset password it says new password is incorrect. Customer service is no help what so ever
    I purchased FreeForm Pro from aescripts and I cannot remove the Mettle watermark from my project.  I've used your "scripts and plugins app" but when I click the licenses button it directs me back to your website.  I cannot register the product with mettle because apparently you haven't created the login and password like the Mettle error messages said you would?  Please help me register my product and remove the watermark.

• Hello. Sorry for the delayed customer support. We are working on the new installers, and resolving an issue with licenses that are generated to gmail accounts. Thanks for your patience!
  • Please update it to 2024
  • Good to hear Nancy Eperjesy. I have owned this product for ten years or more and it keeps disappearing from After Effects when I update the host app'. I'm now on AE 2024 and look forward to utilise FreeForm Pro when it has been updated. 
  • Just wondering on the update to 2024 version - would be nice to be able to use this plugin again.

Thanks.
  • Hello Nancy Eperjesy,

I see from the Compatibility listing FreeForm Pro is now available for After Effects 2024. Previously I purchased your and Chris' product independent of aescripts + aeplugins. How do I upgrade to the latest version? 

• Just wondering on the update to 2024 version - would be nice to be able to use this plugin again.

Thanks.
    version 1.99.7 posted in February adds 2024 support.
  • Hello Nancy Eperjesy,

I see from the Compatibility listing FreeForm Pro is now available for After Effects 2024. Previously I purchased your and Chris' product independent of aescripts + aeplugins. How do I upgrade to the latest version? 

How to upgrade to the latest version
  • Lloyd Alvarez,
    Thank you for the link provided to upgrade to the latest version. My point below is that I purchased this plugin prior to Mettle selling it on this site, so it is not listed in my aescripts + aeplugins manager. This is why I addressed my last post to Nancy Eperjesy. And as viewers can see there is no upgrade pricing provided above.

To be specific I have owned Freeform Pro plugin even prior to Adobe becoming fascinated with it, incorporating it in to AE, then no longer supporting it (just as they did with Grain Surgery for AE and PS). Over the years I have paid Chris and Nancy a small upgrade fee for this plugin, and I see no reason why this should be any different in 2024, unless there are newer, expanded features that weren't available in the last version.

Over to you Nancy and Chris.
  • Readers, I wrote to Mettle a few days ago and was told FreeForm Pro is currently being updated. 
  • I'm trying to use a displacement map and have the geometry move towards or away from the camera following the contour of the camera's view frustum.  so in other words, I should not be able to see any distortion from the displacement until I view it from a perspective other than the default 3d camera view.  However, it seems as though the displacement simply moves the geometry in global z instead of towards the camera following the frustum.  Is it possible to get your product to do what I need here?