AEInfoGraphics 2
  • How to download trial version ? Thank you !
  • Hi Andrew,

You can download trial version now. 'TRY' button is next to 'ADD TO CART' button.

Cheers,
    Cihan
  • Hi there,
    I can't seem to AEinfographics to open either of my Spreadsheets... I'm not getting any kind of error message, after selecting my spreadsheet in the open dialogue it just returns me to the UI with no loaded data. My spreadsheet is a ".csv" with formatting cleared, plaintext, and only periods used in decimal places in the numbers (although I tried without any periods in the sheet and got the same result). Any ideas as to what could be the problem?
  • I am looking to get straight percentages out. I have input 94, 88, 83, etc. and it returns 35%, 33%, and 31%. I can change the numbers to try to get the percentages I want but they will change based on the relationship to the other numbers. Has anyone got some insight into this... I just want to plot straight percentages based on a total value of 100%.
  • You can't input negative values which makes this incredibly incredibly limited. It's also not really manually editable so creating anything outside of the provided presets isn't feasable.

Plus not having a line chart option, probably the most common thing you could want with something like this, makes this a very cool extension in demos but has very little real world application.

I had 13 very standard charts/graphs I was hoping to use this for but the extension only had the capability to work with ONE of them.

There's also a bug where an axis of the graph always has some % that is entirely unrelated to the information being input, whether you import data or create it within the extension. I do not know what is causing this, and I am not able to edit that section as it seems to auto generate. This alone makes the extension absolutely unusable because there's no way of changing the values manually and it just invalidates the entire graph.

Incredibly easy to use, great animations, awesome presets, but in the end it's buggy and has almost no real world use unfortunately. I seriously regret purchasing this extension and suggest that until at the very least the bugs are worked out, that no one else does.
  • Hi, I'm trying to use AEinfographic 2, but when I click on it from the extensions manager, the window doesn't open. Is it not compatible with After Effects 2018 yet?
  • Hi. I faced similar problem:

Hi, I'm trying to use AEinfographic 2, but when I click on it from the extensions manager, the window doesn't open. Is it not compatible with After Effects 2018 yet?

• It would be great if there were a mirror function for the charts. This way charts which animate in from left to right would instead be right justified, opening more layout options. Please consider adding this in an update! 
  • I am looking to get straight percentages out. I have input 94, 88, 83, etc. and it returns 35%, 33%, and 31%. I can change the numbers to try to get the percentages I want but they will change based on the relationship to the other numbers. Has anyone got some insight into this... I just want to plot straight percentages based on a total value of 100%.
    Did you ever find a solution to this Walter?
  • Hi
    Is really not possible to use negative value???
    Any hints?
  • Hi 
    And now I am limited to the minimum columns per templates....
    This is not working properly and before I start using words like ....
    Can you please help.
    Thank you.

• Hi
    Is really not possible to use negative value???
    Any hints?
    Hi Jean-Pierre,

Unfortunately, it not possible.

Cihan
  • Hi,
    Great plugin for my needs.  Can I make the background transparent?  I need the graph over a video.
  • also I need it bigger than 1080p.  Possible?
  • Hi,
    Great plugin for my needs.  Can I make the background transparent?  I need the graph over a video.
    Hi,
    Thanks, I am glad that you like AEInfoGraphics. Sure, you can make background transparent. First you should make all layers visible by switching on 'shy' toggle. Then find layer called BG and close its 'eye' in order to to make it hidden.

Cheers,
    Cihan
  • also I need it bigger than 1080p.  Possible?
    There is no short cut or a feature to increase comp size. You can make it manually.
  • Hello,
    There is no information whatsoever on what the plugin recognises as valid numbers. I'm trying to write quantities in millions in the plugin chart as 1,000,000 and it's still invalid if i switch to periods. 
    I almost couldn't use the graphs due to the 19 max column limit. How is that not an issue? There's no information about this limitation, which is a HUGE one! 

Please help, I really need to figure out how to write millions in this thing.
  • Hi Max,

Could you please use numbers without comma or period? Sorry for lack of information on this issue. 
    Column and data limits are both mentioned in manual. We have these limitations because of video screen size.
    And please open support ticket so we can help you better.

• Hi Cihan, thanks for the great script.
    Using CC 2019, I have the same problem.
    How can I fix this?

DPO RUDN said:
    Hi. I faced similar problem:

Hi, I'm trying to use AEinfographic 2, but when I click on it from the extensions manager, the window doesn't open. Is it not compatible with After Effects 2018 yet?

• I'd love to buy this, but can i change the fonts as well?

• I'd love to buy this, but can i change the fonts as well?
    You can change fonts manually after creating the chart. 

• Hi Cihan, thanks for the great script.
    Using CC 2019, I have the same problem.
    How can I fix this?

DPO RUDN said:

Hi Tadamoto,
    Could you please open a support ticket? 
  • How do you get around the limits of chart. Like Max 12 for a Bar chart? 
  • I'm using AE-CC2019. The script is not importing my .CSV.  Is the script not compatible?
  • I tried the trial version but the script doesn't import my CSV file, any idea?
  • I tried the trial version but the script doesn't import my CSV file, any idea?
    Hi Matej,

Could you try to change csv file's extension to txt and try to import it again. Some users (especially windows 10 users) have such a problem.

Cheers,
    Cihan
  • I also have issues with the plugin. I cannot import cvs or txt files. I am working on windows 10 with the latest version of AE.
  • Could you try this sample file? :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByR9IfDqdmNFbk1xZ2d2d2V2Sy1GU0o0TUZsU3hzVDJLTzhj/view?usp=sharing

If works, please compare it with your file to see the difference.

• I'm on Windows 10. 
    .csv files not working at all, even if exported from Google Sheets as suggested.
    If I change that extension to .txt it works fine.
  • It would be great to have a currency option to add the $ sign as well as a comma when the number hits over 999.
  • Hi there, are there any plans to include a normal line chart?

unless I'm massively missing something I can't see one?

Thanks
  • Hi Tim,

There will be an update soon. It will include normal line chart template. I will remind you. Thanks..
  • Hi Cihan Balunak,

When I output the charts all text is outlined and not just a solid font? This is annoying and looks bad?

Can you help please.

Thanks
    Joe
    Screenshot 2019-10-08 at 12.58.13.png
    2718 x 1384 - 239K
  • Hi Joe,
    Before creating the chart, make sure that text outline is set to '0'. Script uses this setting as default. Please go and check it from Character Panel.

Hi Cihan Balunak,

When I output the charts all text is outlined and not just a solid font? This is annoying and looks bad?

Can you help please.

Thanks
    Joe

• Hi Cihan,
    where are is the data saved to when clicking the "save" button?

Thanks in advance
    Kind regards
    Chris
  • Hi Tim,

There will be an update soon. It will include normal line chart template. I will remind you. Thanks..
    Oh no - just purchased your plugin today. Will there be a possibility to update?
    Best,
    Chris
  • DPO RUDN said:

Me too! Any solution to this problem yet?!
  • Is there a way to get all of the layers exported in the new comp? There are things I want to change about the style but can't figure out how with only a single layer that I can't edit??

• Is there a way to get all of the layers exported in the new comp? There are things I want to change about the style but can't figure out how with only a single layer that I can't edit??
    Of Course. You can make visible all the hidden layers by clicking shy button as shown in the attached file.

shy_button.jpg
    588 x 281 - 64K
  • perfect thanks, still new :) ... For importing data also, it doesn't seem to recognize my CSV files? I do see an error about null or missing data but i the raw CSV it's totally fine. Any tips on troubleshooting that?
    Is there a way to get all of the layers exported in the new comp? There are things I want to change about the style but can't figure out how with only a single layer that I can't edit??
    Of Course. You can make visible all the hidden layers by clicking shy button as shown in the attached file.

• Could you please open a support ticket? (and don't forget to include your CSV file)

• Hello, are there still plans to add a normal line chart?
  • Is there a way to make the numbers along the side of the drop line chart values instead of percentages? It's always in percentages, whether I make the data labels values or percentages.

• You seriously need to add to your page that there are limits to the number of columns you can make. It's not mentioned anywhere on the page or in the demo. That was an unwelcome surprise. 
  • Hello Cihan,
    where are the data saved to when creating a new table and clicking the save button? And in wich folder can I find the data previously saved to load them when needed?

Thanks in advance
    Andrea
  • Hi,

I wanted to know if there is a way to show change over time. So to have dates / years and show how info has changed over those years. is this possible? Can you have it ready for AEinforgraphics3?
  • I am having an issue importing csv files. Is that a limitation of the trial version? 

• I am having an issue importing csv files. Is that a limitation of the trial version? 
    If you are on Windows 10 and are finding yourself unable to import a CSV file, change the extension from .csv to .txt.

This is suggested by this plugin's creator a little further below in the comments, but I thought I should put this here in case anyone else runs into this issue as I just spent almost an hour trying to figure out why the import CSV feature no longer worked for me and figured this should be at the top of the comments here on AEScripts and hopefully help out anyone else that runs into this same issue. It's a great plugin and it would be a shame for folks to assume it is just broken.
  • I wish there'd be a better explanation creating the csv BROKEN
  • Hello, 
    Why I have access to just 8 templates? In the samples I see 12 templates. I need to add the new templates ASAP as I am working against a deadline. Thank you in advance for the support.

Best