• Hello, I wanna ask why the effect doesn't appear even I've clicked generate lines and apply to position?

Thank you.
  • There was a small problem, but they solved it quickly and kindly!
    I'll use it well;)
  • Hi there, I'm getting very jagged aliased results when I use the cartoon style, but when I choose the abstract style, it looks fine. What am I missing here? Thanks Peter
  • Hi there, I'm getting very jagged aliased results when I use the cartoon style, but when I choose the abstract style, it looks fine. What am I missing here? Thanks Peter
    Hello, write me on [email protected] or on gollumbrain in skype, describe your problem and add screens or rather gif
  • hi when I add the bevel and emboss layer style all of my lines disappear? am i doing something wrong? AE v16.0.1 (build48) mac mojave. thanks!

I get a "this project contains expression errors"

Error at line 18 in property 'Start' of layer 1('layer name') in comp 'comp name'. RefeerenceError: err_No_animated_trimPath_in_the_Layer is not defined, an expression was diasbled as a result of an error.

and the same serror with property 'End' for each line in the project, however i can preview and rende the lines fine before added the layer sytle...  please help
  • Any chance to get it working on AE 2019?
  • this is awesome but anyone have any tips for a workflow of using this with stuff made in illustrator?
    i have converted my illustrator files to shape layers and separated any groups so they are there own individual shape layer but when I add the supper lines the position is moved, so any tips?
  • this is awesome but anyone have any tips for a workflow of using this with stuff made in illustrator?
    i have converted my illustrator files to shape layers and separated any groups so they are there own individual shape layer but when I add the supper lines the position is moved, so any tips?I am
    I am not sure what you mean. Please, write me on [email protected] and attach screens or gif.
  • Any chance to get it working on AE 2019?
    It's definitely must work on AE 2019. Do you have some problems running it?
    i have converted my illustrator files to shape layers and separated any groups so they are there own individual shape layer but when I add the supper lines the position is moved, so any tips?I am
    I am not sure what you mean. Please, write me on [email protected] and attach screens or gif.
    i have emailed with a video link to show the problem i am having 
    I have the same problem, any solution? thank you
    I have the same problem, any solution? thank you
    I played around with the Levels effect that is Titled DO NOT TOUCH and I managed to fix the aliased lines. Try moving Alpha Input Black and Alpha Input White points a bit further apart.
  • on CS^ on first load there is a script error. I think it's to do with the image embed of the Path Direction images. If i close the script after the error then re-load it. It then seems to work. I wondered if you could tweak the image embed code? Lloyd knows how to fix this, if its possible it would be amazing as i just purchased the twin pack. Thanks!
  • This plugin is not working on my computer?

TypeError: Undefined is not an object

Unable to execute script at line 3. Undefined is not an object

Any help?
  • Hello,
    How did you create this?
  • Hello, I´m using AE CC 2019 and the cartoon mode works fine but the when I use the abstract mode It has this error: TypeError: null is not an object.

Thanks

• What did you use to create the noise dither effect in your sample video?
  • Hi ! is this version of the plugin working with AE cc 2020 ? Thanks !
  • "JSON validation error undefined". Super Lines 14.3 is not working with my AE 2019. Please help, this is extremely annoying !

• "JSON validation error undefined". Super Lines 14.3 is not working with my AE 2019. Please help, this is extremely annoying !
    Please, open a support ticket
  • Hey I gotted problem that 
    when i use Cartoon, it is work, but in abstract mode, it have 18 errors notes: 'End'(line1) of layer 1('shape layer 1') in comp 'Comp1' , property or method named 'end' in Class 'Group' is missing or does not exist. It may have bee renamed, moved , deleted, ...........

I use stroke solid
  • Can you use this effect in 3D space? For example I have filmed footage with tracking points and I'd like the lines to follow behind a product and still get a sense of depth from it?

Still no answer, please help !

Still no answer, please help !
    Hello! I already asked you to open a support ticket. You have a technical issue. For this sort of problems there are tickets. Please, open it and I will be able to help you. Comments are not for this kind of issues,
  • Hi!
    I want to buy your script!
    Is it working with AE 2020?

• Hi!
    I want to buy your script!
    Is it working with AE 2020?

Sure, it works
  • Hi! I cannot get this script to work in AE 2020. Any idea when there will be an update?
  • Hi! I cannot get this script to work in AE 2020. Any idea when there will be an update?
    Hello! The script works perfectly with AE 2020. If you have some technical issue, please, open a support ticket with a full description of the issue an the screens of it https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I have one small, but important for workflow suggestion. When I am using several layers of Speedlines, every time I go back and forth between them, the categories all twirl up and I have to untwirl them to change settings. Is there any way you can get those to be sticky? It sure would save a lot of frustration and time.

Thanks so much for the extremely useful script and thank you for considering the suggestion in advance!
  • PLEASE CAN YOU ANSWER MY POST FROM MONTHS AGO!!!!
    PLEASE CAN YOU ANSWER MY POST FROM MONTHS AGO!!!!

Hi, I was wandering how did you make the second example in the first line of your examples... the one with the white background and spinning lines in the middle - i have been killing myself trying to figure it out and would much appreciate any pointers - most interested in the line that has a tapering end, white back and blue outline... 

thanks in advance
    It seems it was made entirely with Red Giant 3D stroke. I have just been going through the Logo animation course on Motion Design School and it shows a full breakdown of this animation with the Flickr logo. I'm looking at getting this plugin too though can you not make tapered strokes?
    If this was the case, that animation should be removed, because that would be false advertising that this script can do that.
  • imageI use some shapes out of Illustrator – it is the same shape but gets biger – how can i fix it, that all lines start at the same Point without changing the animated Start/End values ? Green and White starts in the upper right corner of the Shape, Red starts in the upper left Corner ...
  • Not sure why this is listed as compatible with AE 2022. I just upgraded to 2022 and it doesn't even show up in my 2022 scripts window. This is the case with quite a few scripts I've purchased from this site. Very disappointing. It would be good if we had some consistency. This web page lists Super Lines as 2022 compatible, but my aescripts + aeplugins.app only lists it as compatible with 2021. Any word on an update?
  • Not sure why this is listed as compatible with AE 2022. I just upgraded to 2022 and it doesn't even show up in my 2022 scripts window. This is the case with quite a few scripts I've purchased from this site. Very disappointing. It would be good if we had some consistency. This web page lists Super Lines as 2022 compatible, but my aescripts + aeplugins.app only lists it as compatible with 2021. Any word on an update?

please open a support ticket for assistance https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hello, I wanna ask why the effect doesn't appear even I've clicked generate lines and apply to position?

Thank you.
    Me Too!
  • Hello, I installed After Effects 23 for this plug in and it's not showing up, please help asap. Thanks!
  • Hello, I installed After Effects 23 for this plug in and it's not showing up, please help asap. Thanks!

please open a support ticket for assistance https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • When will the plug be fixed, it is now broken, lines appear, and a note has been opened, but the problem has not been fixed 

• Is this lottie compatible?