ReverseMaskPath
  • This plugin is an absolute lifesaver for fixing key frame interpolation problems when copying shape paths into after effects. Made my animation possible after realizing I had set up some layers completely backwards and my shapes were basically flipping. Thanks Charles!
  • Hmm. Doesn't seem to be working either with Vegas or the mask in AE CC. Is there a fix? Thanks.
  • Hmm. Doesn't seem to be working either with Vegas or the mask in AE CC. Is there a fix? Thanks.
    Not familiar with "vegas".  Also it has not been officially tested with CC yet, you can check the compatibility of all our products under the COMPATIBILITY tab on all the product pages.
  • hi, tried with CC 2015 - throws out uncaught exception
  • Love it, thanks for that! Would be awesome if it worked on shape layer paths too please! At the moment I'm having to copy the path to a mask, reverse it then paste it back in :)
  • WIth AE CC2019 .Just awesome! Very  usefull so Im so thankfull! :) 
  • Super useful! But would be great to work on shape paths, surely would be an easy addition?! Many thanks
  • never needed to change mask path direction, but shape paths - thousand times.