• Hello, 
    I've an issue. When i chose à cloner type, in the place of shapes or assets, i see an expression mark. 

Thanks !
  • Hello, 
    I've an issue. When i chose à cloner type, in the place of shapes or assets, i see an expression mark. 

Thanks !
    Could tou open a support ticket instead and send me a screen capture of the error you obtain please ?
  • Hello Matthieu ! I got your plugin some time ago E3D Mografter, just wondering is it going to be useful for me Moglyph FX 3, can i have trial version ? Thank you
  • Hi! Does it works with a path created with the plugin "Connected layers"?
  • Keeps crashing my M1 AfterEffects 2022
    It's such a cool script so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a more stable upgrade soon!
  • Keeps crashing my M1 AfterEffects 2022
    It's such a cool script so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a more stable upgrade soon!

https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/scripts-crashing-in-macos-monterey/
  • Hello, 
    I have downloaded moglyph, and have not been able to getting all features working correctly.
    On my PC, which I installed the script on first, everything was working correctly, except the custom font creation tool. 
    I was able to create and install the custom font in all of the correct subfolders; however, no matter what, the glyphs all show up as normal keyboard characters. 

On Mac, I am having the same problem with all characters / fonts / glyphs. 
    Everything is showing up as normal keyboard characters.

Please help, as I would really like to get this script working correctly on at least one of my machines.

Thanks!
    Coltin
  • Hello, 
    I have downloaded moglyph, and have not been able to getting all features working correctly.
    On my PC, which I installed the script on first, everything was working correctly, except the custom font creation tool. 
    I was able to create and install the custom font in all of the correct subfolders; however, no matter what, the glyphs all show up as normal keyboard characters. 

On Mac, I am having the same problem with all characters / fonts / glyphs. 
    Everything is showing up as normal keyboard characters.

Please help, as I would really like to get this script working correctly on at least one of my machines.

Thanks!
    Coltin

Could you please open a support ticket instead so that I can better handle it ?

And, in this support ticket, could you provide me the following informations :

• how did you name your newly created font ? (Because it shouldn't contain any special characters nor any space in it)
    • did you install the .ttf font that came from icomoon.io onto your computer ? (because the behaviour you describe makes me think the font isn't installed on your OS)
    • when you designed your font, didn't you miss to create a glyph in the very first artboard ? Because it could also be the reason why it replaced your glyphs with another normal system font
    • if nothing explained here works or seems to be the reason it isn't working, could you zip the whole "creation archive" folder that has been created by my MoglyphFX when you made the font and send this zipped folder to me please ?
    Thanks in advance,
    Matthieu

• Hello, 

Thanks !
    I am getting the same error... Running AE 2021 on PC. Already submitted a ticket for this. 
  • Hello, 

Thanks !
    I am getting the same error... Running AE 2021 on PC. Already submitted a ticket for this. 
    Hello,

I already replied to you in the support ticket but the issue is simple to solve.

I'm 99% sure that you didn't instal all the .ttf fonts provided in the product's .zip "Fonts" folder.

Because if you manage to see the glyph shapes when you select a clone and click the "Add new glyph" button, After Effects replaces all the glyphs shapes with " ! " when it doesn't find the corresponding system font

Please install all the provided font, restart AE and re-try.

Tell me if ity works,

Matthieu 

• Hello, 

Thanks !
    Hello,

I already replied to you in the support ticket but the issue is simple to solve.

I'm 99% sure that you didn't instal all the .ttf fonts provided in the product's .zip "Fonts" folder.

Because if you manage to see the glyph shapes when you select a clone and click the "Add new glyph" button, After Effects replaces all the glyphs shapes with " ! " when it doesn't find the corresponding system font

Please install all the provided font, restart AE and re-try.

Tell me if ity works,

Matthieu 

YES! That worked. Thanks so much. I was installing using the AE scripts plugin manager, so this is good to know for anyone else installing this way. Thanks again! Amazing tool :) 
  • Hello,
    I have a problem with the script.
    It does not launch and hangs after effects (22.6, Monterey 12.3)
    Do you have the same concern?
    Thank you for your reply,
    vincent
  • Hello,
    I have a problem with the script.
    It does not launch and hangs after effects (22.6, Monterey 12.3)
    Do you have the same concern?
    Thank you for your reply,
    vincent
    Please open a support ticket instead so that I can better help you with this issue.
    Thanks in advance,
    Matthieu
  • Hello - Is there a way to add a custom sprite/ image to the cloner? Instead of having to use the same 30 shapes that are loaded into the plug in.. how can I take a vector I created that I want to use, and use that as the sprite for it to clone? I tried checking out all the youtube videos and didnt see anything touch on this?
  • Hello - Is there a way to add a custom sprite/ image to the cloner? Instead of having to use the same 30 shapes that are loaded into the plug in.. how can I take a vector I created that I want to use, and use that as the sprite for it to clone? I tried checking out all the youtube videos and didnt see anything touch on this?
    Hello
    There are than 2000 glyphs to choose from since there are 20 thematic fonts with 100 glyphs embeded in each font, but yes, you can use your custom shape (what you call "sprite") as soon as it is a plain vector shape, usable as a glyph inside a font.

To do so, just click on the button called "Custom Font" in the third Helpmate tab of the UI, and it will open a nice, pop up window with all the instructions that you'll have to follow, step by step.
    It could be a bit overwhelming if you don't have created any font before, but when you'll have created 2 or 3 fonts for Moglyph, you'll become more confortable with the tool and it will more streamlined.

I had recorded an old tutorial showing the process of drawing shapes and use them as a font for Moglyph FX but it's now outdated since you now just have to follow the "Custom Font" feature's instructions.

In fact, if you just have less than 10 shapes (that you already have as vector graphics) to use in a new font, it can be done in less than 5 minutes!

I strongly advise you to give it a try, but if it's urgent and if you already have the vector graphics (and if there isn't to much of them), I can create the font for you if you prefer, knowing that I won't be available from tonight to next week (so if you do want that, please send me your vector file before noon, today - Central Europ Timezone).

Matthieu
  • Good afternoon. I bought the plugin yesterday. There is no limit to joy. Very cool functionality. I figured it all out in an hour. Everything is intuitive. Everything works fine and without errors.
    Many thanks to the developer!
    I made a short presentation of what I'm doing. Link