pt_ContactSheet
  • Hi Paul – Love this script... use it all the time, and have even encouraged my students to pick this up in my AE class as part of handing in assignment work. Would gladly volley over some additional cash if you could consider updating to include option dummy text fields under each frame. So, for instance, if your sheet would accommodate 2 rows of 2 images, you would just eliminate the second row and replace with text fields. Not a big deal to do manually until you have to do this across 10+ pages.

Thanks! 
  • Hi Stephen, That's a good idea. It could have an option for choosing the pixel height of the text box to allow anything from small to large amounts of text. What kind of controls would you want for the text style, font, size, colour, etc? Would it be enough to just make them match the current settings in the Character panel? That's how newly created text is formatted anyway. I could also automatically fill the text with any marker comments.

The main issue here is that the name your own price sales model doesn't encourage script development. I have a lot of scripts but limited time to work on updates, so I have to favour the ones people pay for. pt_ContactSheet has 500 users, but only 20 paid for it. This is unfair to those people as they don't get the continued development they might hope for. I could switch it to a paid model so it was possibly worth updating but then would your students want it if they couldn't get it for free?