• imageStretch-it

Extend a text layer width in After Effects by literally stretching it! If you've done this before, you most likely had to outline your text, but Stretch-it works with editable typography and offers you a series of very useful controls. No external plugins needed, works with all the fonts your operating system can handle. Stretch-it will save you tons of time!

https://aescripts.com/stretch-it/

• There is no audio in your tutorial after 4:00. Is that intentional?
  • Hi James, yes that's intentional - this is a last minute addition to the tutorial and wants to show the Secondary controls: 3D, visibility and delete
    If you're interested I'll send you the User Guide Pdf, just let me know
  • Hi James, yes that's intentional - this is a last minute addition to the tutorial and wants to show the Secondary controls: 3D, visibility and delete If you're interested I'll send you the User Guide Pdf, just let me know
    Thanks, but I downloaded it from the Description page.
  • Great!
    Promise I'll update the tutorial soon
  • Daniele, this plugin is brilliant! Thank You.
    Is there any way to stretch the letters Vertically?
    Thank You...
  • Hi Max

Thanks for your comment, it means a lot to me

Unfortunately it does not stretch the letters vertically, in fact I was thinking about an upgrade to include this feature - I will keep you posted

All the best
  • I second the request for a vertical stretch!!  overall great plugin, also if anybody keeps getting expression error message it could be because of a punctuation mark in the name of your comp.  I had a question mark in the name of my comp and this was causing an error.  hopefully that helps anybody having issues.

once again great plugin!
  • Hi Jonathan,

Thanks so much for your comment and for flagging up an issue with question marks in the Comp's name, I will take a look at that and let you know

I promise I will start working on a vertical stretch ASAP and will keep this discussion up to date

Many thanks 

Dani
  • What I actually have in mind is not only a vertical stretch, but to give the user the chance to decide the stretch degree - with 90° been the vertical option, like the attached

Obviously, it will take a while to refine it and test it 
    Stretch-it Update.gif
    480 x 270 - 128K
  • Will there be a trial version of Stretch-it 2?