Precomp Anchor Repo
  • Does this work with precomped 3D space plugins like Element 3D?
  • Does this work with precomped 3D space plugins like Element 3D?
    Element 3D shows up in After Effects as an Effect on a Solid 2D Layer. Currently, this script ignores all effects (except Set Matte), so it would only calculate it as the dimensions of the 2D solid. 
  • Love this script!
  • can you explain how to make it work on parametric shape groups? I have 3 groups inside a shaple layer, and I want to change the anchor point of each of the three. I tried many options. I didn't see it explained in the tutorial or manual. thanks
  • Hey James! I bought your Precomp Anchor Repo script and I'm enjoying it but I was wondering if it was possible to do this specific thing I want to do with it. I have 2 text layers and I want to center align them using the center point based on the 2 layers. So the spacing between them should stay the same. Is that possible? Thank you for your time!
  • Hello

Any news for the 2022 version ?
  • I cannot use in 2022. I get an Access Blocked (-101) error. But this only applies to this script. All my other scripts connect to the internet just fine.

Please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hello team!
    How can I download the newest 1.01 version?
    It is still 1.0 here.
  • Hello team!
    How can I download the newest 1.01 version?
    It is still 1.0 here.
    Login and go to your Account > My Downloads & Licenses and click download next to Precomp Anchor Repo. It should give you the option to download the latest version.