• the wayne said:
    This is seriously sad news guys. I use FileHunter everyday, albeit with massive workarounds and pains, i still love it... Now i'll just be waiting for it to die with every new AE update... like an old dog... 
    :'(
  • Uch this is really too bad... This tool waaas awesome. 
    Please remove 2022 from the Compatibility tab. 

Would you please recommand an alternative ? 
    Regards. 
  • Jimmy Ji said:
    Just wanted to add that the plugin no matter works I have tried using AE Scripts Manager and manually installing.
    Every other extension works, it is just file hunter that does not open a window.
    Hi Jimmy
    Apologies, we weren't able to overcome the issues in AE 22 and have made the decision to discontinue the product. 
    hey there, same here. multiple (re-)installations, with and without aescript-installer, manually... tried AE21 AE22.. The plugin just won't start! :(
    Hi Jens
    Apologies, we weren't able to overcome the issues in AE 22 and have made the decision to discontinue the product. 
    Would you please open source the code if you're no longer going to support it?

• File Hunter gone is "No bueno".

But there's a solution!
  • File Hunter gone is "No bueno".

But there's a solution!

AE RELINKER is not the same, you have to choose the folder of the lost files and also choose the folder of the found files, all manually for it to relink.
    FILEHUNTER can search through your entire computer and track itself until it finds the file you lost. 
  • I saw that everyone was having issues opening this inside of AE and it wasn't working from the Extension panel. This worked for me: Solved: Extensions don't work since 2019 After Effects upd... - Adobe Community - 10114167
  • I saw that everyone was having issues opening this inside of AE and it wasn't working from the Extension panel. This worked for me: Solved: Extensions don't work since 2019 After Effects upd... - Adobe Community - 10114167
    This worked for me as well. Thank you!
  • hi, i was wandering what exactly are the issues here? Filehunter seems still working flawlessly on 24.2.1