Normal Mapper for AE
  • Any chance you can update this for AE 2021...?  Current version is an "Invalid filter" when I use it inside AE, and nothing I can do will make it work.  Please advise ASAP.

Many thanks,  Scott
  • Hi Scott, please try the updated version.
  • Best normal map generator for AE (and probably for other editors too). Thank you!
  • Hi, is it macOs compatible? (AE 2022 on silicon M1)
  • Hi BGRA,

I would love to know if you intend to update ‘Normal Mapper for AE’ so that it works in AE 2023?
    Highpass and Normal Mapper are both very useful tools and I quite often use them together.

Cheers,
    Chris ;-)

p.s. RetroDither rocks BTW!
  • Hey Chris, are the other plugins not working either, or you only have problems with NM?
  • Any chance you can update this for AE 2021...?  Current version is an "Invalid filter" when I use it inside AE, and nothing I can do will make it work.  Please advise ASAP.

Many thanks,  Scott
    Could you tell me how to upgrade it? I need your support!

Many thanks,  Scott
    Could you tell me how to upgrade it? I need your support!
    How to upgrade "Name Your Own Price" products: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/how-to-upgrade-name-your-own-price-products/
  • Hello i used this and it just makes everything purple, Why is this useful and what can I do with this in after effects?

when I apply effects above this normal map like color change.. its just still purple.

Why is this plugin main use?
  • Hi Echy, the purpose of the plugin is to create normal maps to use them in your favorite 3D software of choice. For example, on the product page you can see how it is used to make a material for the snowflake animation in Cinema4D.