• Posting again, in hopes that this dream can still come true.
    Great Tool, but is there anyway to add the functionality of pinching keyframes on a single animated parameter? not multiple layers, but just one single parameter, for example the position parameter. for example like this:

It's essential rearranging the keyframes to new spacing or sequencing them.
    let me know?
  • Posting again, in hopes that this dream can still come true.
    Great Tool, but is there anyway to add the functionality of pinching keyframes on a single animated parameter? not multiple layers, but just one single parameter, for example the position parameter. for example like this:

It's essential rearranging the keyframes to new spacing or sequencing them.
    let me know?
    Hey Gerald,

Truly is a good feature request! For just squezing together keyframe sets (like in Example 01) you can use the option key while dragging the last or first keyframe of the highletted set. See attached video. However! Offsetting them in a staggered sense is definitely something Lazy would work well at. The dev is looking at this implementation now :)

- Danny

mov
    mov
    Screen Recording 2020-05-17 at 11.50.37 AM.mov
    2M
  • Please update the code for this plugin so it works with the new Javascript engine.
  • This plugin suddenly stopped working for staggering either keyframes or layers - I'm on Ae 2020 and the latest 10.14 OS.
    I just get either nothing happening, or the "undefined is not an object" error. 

• Great script! Couple of feature request, please :D

1. The key selection is dropped when the script has run. Currently means if I want to change the curve I have to reselect the keys each time - a real workflow killer!

2. The manual number numeric field is again a bit of a workflow slow down. Next to the number input field can we also have up and down arrows that quickly increment the input number? I think it would really speed things up.

3. An option to quantise keys to the nearest whole frames - I think it works to fractional frames which is not always desirable.

4. Finally, if possible, an option to group offsets per-layer when offsetting keys...? ie If I have 50 layers, each with positional and opacity keys, would it be possible for the opacity to be the same as the positional offset, rather than be included in the final "shape" of the offset. This functionality is built into layer selection rather than key selection, but this would be handy if there's a ton of keys already on a layer and I just want to effect the keys at the beginning of the timeline. Hope that makes sense!! 

• Please update the code for this plugin so it works with the new Javascript engine.
    Hey Alex,

Please open a support ticket if you are having issues!

- Danny
  • This plugin suddenly stopped working for staggering either keyframes or layers - I'm on Ae 2020 and the latest 10.14 OS.
    I just get either nothing happening, or the "undefined is not an object" error. 

Hey Aaron, 

Please open a suport ticket if you are still having issues!

- Danny
  • Great script! Couple of feature request, please :D

1. The key selection is dropped when the script has run. Currently means if I want to change the curve I have to reselect the keys each time - a real workflow killer!

2. The manual number numeric field is again a bit of a workflow slow down. Next to the number input field can we also have up and down arrows that quickly increment the input number? I think it would really speed things up.

3. An option to quantise keys to the nearest whole frames - I think it works to fractional frames which is not always desirable.

4. Finally, if possible, an option to group offsets per-layer when offsetting keys...? ie If I have 50 layers, each with positional and opacity keys, would it be possible for the opacity to be the same as the positional offset, rather than be included in the final "shape" of the offset. This functionality is built into layer selection rather than key selection, but this would be handy if there's a ton of keys already on a layer and I just want to effect the keys at the beginning of the timeline. Hope that makes sense!! 

Hey Mark,

So glad that you are getting use out of the tool :)

1 - Sure thing, that is certainly a feature we can add!
    2 - Sorry, are you referencing the text input field? Would you prefer a slider or just an easier way to increment?
    3 - Unfortunately the distribution can not be exact when frames are on specific keyframes. However, we could probably add this option. 
    4 - Hmm I am having a hard time seeing how this would be different than just distributing the individual layers?

Thanks so much for the great feedback!

- Danny
  • When I start AE, this window shows up and can't be closed, i can't work, screenshot https://i.imgur.com/BdoBUL0.png
  • When I start AE, this window shows up and can't be closed, i can't work, screenshot https://i.imgur.com/BdoBUL0.png
    Hey there,

Would you mind opening a support ticket?

- Danny
  • I am noticing a new issue with the latest AE CC. The plugin does not actually scatter keyframes or layers like it should.
  • I am noticing a new issue with the latest AE CC. The plugin does not actually scatter keyframes or layers like it should.
    Hey Garett,

Sorry for the issues! Please open a support ticket and we will be more thna happy to help you out!

- Danny
  • Hi There,

Lazy 2 is not working in AE 2020. Pressing buttons but nothing happens.

REgards.
  • Hi guys,
    as mentioned below me, lazy 2 is not working with the latest update of after effects
  • Hi There,

Lazy 2 is not working in AE 2020. Pressing buttons but nothing happens.

REgards.

tomer kat said:
    Hi guys,
    as mentioned below me, lazy 2 is not working with the latest update of after effects
    Hey Guys,

Sorry for the issues! We are working on a fix now, should be out in a few days.

- Danny
  • Hey there,

When will you upload the update for lazy 2 just to work in AE 2020? Cause. actually im in a project that im using this plugin a lot and i have a lot of work if this plugin is not working. 
  • Hey there,

When will you upload the update for lazy 2 just to work in AE 2020? Cause. actually im in a project that im using this plugin a lot and i have a lot of work if this plugin is not working. 
    Hey Adrian,

We have narrowed down the issue to be a bad combination when Lazy 2 and Timelord are installed. We are working with those folks to get some updates out soon! In the meantime, Lazy 2 works fine when Timelord is uninstalled. 

- Danny
  • Hey there,

Hey Adrian,

We have narrowed down the issue to be a bad combination when Lazy 2 and Timelord are installed. We are working with those folks to get some updates out soon! In the meantime, Lazy 2 works fine when Timelord is uninstalled. 

- Danny
    Ok Ty in advance, i will uninstall timelord just for a moment, and i will be waiting for the update from Lazy 2.
  • Somehow my Lazy 2 stop working. I select my layers, click on the Lazy check mark, and nothing happened. It seems to have started when I upgraded to after effects 17.6.0

I got a message about the license, but then, it showed, and when i check my license in the "check upgrade" dialog all was fine. I deactivated, reactivated, and still same issue. 

UPDATE - SOLVED - In the ZXP Installer, I click on reset, restarted AE, and then, all seems to work. 
  • Somehow my Lazy 2 stop working. I select my layers, click on the Lazy check mark, and nothing happened. It seems to have started when I upgraded to after effects 17.6.0

I got a message about the license, but then, it showed, and when i check my license in the "check upgrade" dialog all was fine. I deactivated, reactivated, and still same issue. 

UPDATE - SOLVED - In the ZXP Installer, I click on reset, restarted AE, and then, all seems to work. 
    Hey Jeremy,

Glad that you got this resolved! Please reach out again if you ever need any assistance :)

- Danny
  • Hey. 
    The "Fly-out Menu" title screen shows everytime I start the extension and/or After effects. Same thing happens with "Penpal" by the way. Anybody knows how to avoid that? I just have to click "Ok" everytime but except for the very first start-up, it seems pretty useless. 
  • Hi, I just purchased your extension and it's doing something weird. 

I have 10 layers each layer has 2 keyframes. When I select those keyframes and click the button to ease them, it's creating additional keyframes, one near the first original keyframe and one near the last original keyframe. The keyframes are on Red Giant Universe Line plugin on the Draw property.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • I have 10 layers each layer has 2 keyframes. When I select those keyframes and click the button to ease them, it's creating additional keyframes, one near the first original keyframe and one near the last original keyframe. The keyframes are on Red Giant Universe Line plugin on the Draw property.
    I'm also experiencing this issue. The keys are on Slider Control effects.
  • Hey there, I am a big fan of this plugin since the beginning in its first version, however once I upgraded to the second one there is such an awful problem. Every time I switch layer with the short cut (Alt + [) There is sign that shows an error and I have to press ok all the time, which is really annoying and ruins my workflow. I realize it is the plugin because it just happens when the Lazy panel its open. It's a shame I had to desist from using this as much as I did it before. I am still hoping for an update that can solve this.
  • Hey there, I am a big fan of this plugin since the beginning in its first version, however once I upgraded to the second one there is such an awful problem. Every time I switch layer with the short cut (Alt + [) There is sign that shows an error and I have to press ok all the time, which is really annoying and ruins my workflow. I realize it is the plugin because it just happens when the Lazy panel its open. It's a shame I had to desist from using this as much as I did it before. I am still hoping for an update that can solve this.
    Hey there,

So sorry for the issues! We are looking into this issue now. Do you have any other extensions open? Would you mind opening a support ticket?

- Danny
  • Hey. 
    The "Fly-out Menu" title screen shows everytime I start the extension and/or After effects. Same thing happens with "Penpal" by the way. Anybody knows how to avoid that? I just have to click "Ok" everytime but except for the very first start-up, it seems pretty useless. 
    Sorry for this, we are looking into it!

- Danny
  • Hi, I just purchased your extension and it's doing something weird. 

I have 10 layers each layer has 2 keyframes. When I select those keyframes and click the button to ease them, it's creating additional keyframes, one near the first original keyframe and one near the last original keyframe. The keyframes are on Red Giant Universe Line plugin on the Draw property.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Hey Michael, thanks for raising this issue! Is it happening on any other keyframes?

- Danny
  • hi, does it works with 2022?

Than you
  • Hi, I´m interested in buy it, but, its 2022 compatible?? Thanks.
  • Thank you for this plugin its really useful. One question is there any way to save the shift frame quantity to a number. Currently it will default to 25 every time I restart AE. Another cool thing would be the ability to quickly checkbox the start of shifting layers beginning of the layer or play head. Right now every time you need to go in settings to change this and its not very practical because often time I use different setting. Thank you 
  • The pinch toggle buttons down the bottom are not appearing.

• I'm trying out the program before buying, but I simply can't get it to work. It shows up on AE, but it enters on a thinking loop shortly after opening, and stalls completely. Once, I actually managed to use it briefly, but it just had no actual effect on my layers. 
  • YK Woo said:
    When running Lazy 2 in AE2023, a message saying 'Unable to execute script at line 2166. Uncaught exception justify' appears shortly afterwards and it stops working. On the UI of Lazy 2, 'Peach In, Peach Out, Pinch all' are not visible. I wonder how this is related to the error message and if there is any way to resolve it. Screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/6sjOSGy

if you need assistance, please open a Support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1372&direct=1
  • I'm trying out the program before buying, but I simply can't get it to work. It shows up on AE, but it enters on a thinking loop shortly after opening, and stalls completely. Once, I actually managed to use it briefly, but it just had no actual effect on my layers. 

Having the exact same issue. Is it not compatable with the latest AE 2023?
  • Please, I need help! It's not work. My ZXPinstaller show up the massenge. 
    "Installation failed because the extension is not compatible with the installed applications."

I use Adobe CC2024 Version.
  • Joey Lin said:
    Please, I need help! It's not work. My ZXPinstaller show up the massenge. 
    "Installation failed because the extension is not compatible with the installed applications."

I use Adobe CC2024 Version.

Use the aescripts + aeplugins manager app (https://aescripts.com/learn/aescripts-aeplugins-manager-app/) to install and open a support ticket if you still need assistance