pt_SSAKaraokeAnimator
  • Hi Adam, KFN files can be protected which prevents anything other than playing them back through Karafun Player. ImportSubtitles support is intended for user created KFN files created with Karafun Studio which are able to be read. Unfortunately that software was discontinued but you may still find copies floating around online.
  • does this work along with your pt_importsubtitles?
  • Rnn V said:
    does this work along with your pt_importsubtitles?
    They import different subtitle formats, with ImportSubtitles importing .SRT which is more typically used for regular subtitles, while KaraokeAnimator imports the .SSA format with additional word/syllable highlight timings.

Not sure what you mean by 'work along with'. You can't use KaraokeAnimator to apply karaoke animation to subtitles imported using ImportSubtitles if that's what you mean? Without the additional word/syllable timings in the .SSA file there is no way to add highlight animations for proper karaoke subtitles.
  • How to make "Vertical text" sub karaoke?
  • Hi Thuan, sorry it took a while to respond. It isn't currently possible to create vertical text, but I've done some tests and I think I could get it working. Please open a support ticket so we can talk about it more.
  • Hi Paul, I'm just curious if 3.4 has been updated to AE 23.6.0 Build 62. ? 
    P.S. I love your scripts... Frame Restorer 2 is an absolute must have utility for any working video/compositor/editor. 

I'm sorry,... I got it to work... For some reason or another, I needed to re-install it. Works now. Thank you for your wonderful scripts! 

• Hi Leonard, glad to hear you got it working. Thanks for following up.
  • I have one issue when I use fast color wipe transition and enabled Text Crawl option then wipe timing is totally messed up.
    If I disable the Text Crawl option then wipe timing is somewhat ok but when some sustained note or lyrics is played then timing is not perfect.
  • Hi Nilesh, As always, it's better if you open a support ticket for this. And it would be helpful if you attach your subtitle file and the resulting project in a zip file. I just did a quick test and it's working as expected for me, so I'll need more information to reproduce what you're seeing.