Realmagazine for Cinema 4D

• imageRealmagazine for Cinema 4D

Magazine preset for Cinema 4D (requires Mograph). Create your magazine, newspaper or exercise book with all the pages you need, adjust the size, set the starting and ending configuration for the animation, flip through a page one at a time manually or automatically and much more.

https://aescripts.com/realmagazine/

• Hey! Could you please create a video demonstrating the examples you have in the preview video? Things like the rounded cover shape, etc 
  • Ciao antono,
    let me know precisely what you need to know.
    In any case for quick support I suggest you to write me at: [email protected].

• Hello, 
    I can not figure out why my textures keep distorting.  I have RealMagazine 1.1
    This is what I'm seeing..
    distortion.jpg
    1261 x 692 - 34K
  • Hello, 
    I can not figure out why my textures keep distorting.  I have RealMagazine 1.1
    This is what I'm seeing..
    Hi Jason,
    try to set OpenSubdiv Bilinear in the Render Tab fo the preset.

SDS.jpg
    997 x 354 - 35K
  • That fixed everything.  Looks Perfect!   
    Thank you
  • Hi, I'm having trouble getting the page subdivisions to work. editing the number of subdivisions does nothing to the pages. Very frustrating, please help!
  • Hi, I'm having trouble getting the page subdivisions to work. editing the number of subdivisions does nothing to the pages. Very frustrating, please help!
    Hi Tristan,
    probably you are using the custom pages. Take a look the "Enable Custom Pages" setting in the Custom Pages tab.
    The "Page Subdivision" works when you are not using custom pages.
  • That did it. Thank you for the very fast reply.
  • Hi Gianni,

I'm looking to buy this preset because I need to animate a magazine. 
    I need to turn pages, then show a spread, then turn a few more pages, show a next spread and so on. 
    I'm wondering if this is possible and if there is a maximum number of spreads you can show?

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi Gianni,

I'm looking to buy this preset because I need to animate a magazine. 
    I need to turn pages, then show a spread, then turn a few more pages, show a next spread and so on. 
    I'm wondering if this is possible and if there is a maximum number of spreads you can show?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi Peter,
    Thank you for your interest, first.
    You can add how many page you need, but many pages will slow down the response of the preset.
    If you choose to animate every page manually you could obtain the result you need. If you have some difficult you can contact me for help.
  • The written instructions are confusing.  How do I make an animation from left to right or right to left of all the pages without the materials intersecting?  How do you add your own materials/textures to each page?  Are there more in-depth tutorial videos?
  • Hi Brian,
    there are no other in depth video besides the ones you find in the product page. But if you send me a project file with the problem you are encountering I can help you to solve it.

• Hi Gianni,

It looks great!

Does it work with Octane?
  • Hi Gianni,

It looks great!

Does it work with Octane?
    Thank you Mikael!
    Yes it did, but unfortunatly the multishader for fast texture loading doesn't seem to work properly, You have to add textures manually for each page.
    I need to study a solution for Octane.
  • Hi Gianni,

can you tell me if I would be able to customise individual pages throughout the magazine? Also, is it compatible with Redshift or just Standard/Physical?
  • Hi Gianni,

can you tell me if I would be able to customise individual pages throughout the magazine? Also, is it compatible with Redshift or just Standard/Physical?
    Hi Salvatore,
    Thanks for your interest!
    In the preset there are standard materials but if you want to use the Redshift render you can create your own material: Redshift has the RS Multishader node which works great, examples here:

• That's great, thanks for getting back to me.