File Sequence Exporter for Cinema 4D
  • I just purchased the FSE plugin, but running r15 is it possible to get an older version that will work, i now 1.1.6 did?
  • hi. i purchased the plug in to export to element 3d. i’m unable to get it working in any version after r19 on windows. is there an install/use doc I’m missing? tutorial video? works as expected in r19 but super inconvenient as i dont have a license for that version so it requires difficult work arounds. also how do i unlicense it to move to a different work station (work to home)? I don’t see a way to do that in the plug in interface. thanks
  • hi. i purchased the plug in to export to element 3d. i’m unable to get it working in any version after r19 on windows. is there an install/use doc I’m missing? tutorial video? works as expected in r19 but super inconvenient as i dont have a license for that version so it requires difficult work arounds. also how do i unlicense it to move to a different work station (work to home)? I don’t see a way to do that in the plug in interface. thanks
    To deactivate your license open License Manager and press Deactivate button

lic_manage.jpg
    716 x 574 - 76K
  • Hello, why does the sequence load without Material in Elemetn3D?
  • Hello, why does the sequence load without Material in Elemetn3D?
    Check out tutorials on plugin product page please
  • Hi Mike, I'm strongly considering purchasing this plugin. But I have a few questions.
    1. Will it be compatible with S26?
    2. Does it support the mograph module?
    3. Will C4D exports include camera animation.

Thanks for your time,
    Nav
  • One last thing, will it support exports of other plugins like RocketLasso, X- Particles, etc.?
    Thanks
    N
  • Nav Pall said:
    1. Will it be compatible with S26?
    2. Does it support the mograph module?
    3. Will C4D exports include camera animation.
    4. Will it support exports of other plugins like RocketLasso, X- Particles, etc.?
    Hello!
    1. Sure. i'll check all my plugins are compatible with S26 on next week. But i think it's compatible now, because was no changes with S26 Cinema4D Python API
  • Hello!

I am having an issue with the exporter, its adding a downward animation to my simulation when I have no downward animation keyed at all, what is the reasoning for this?
  • Hello!

I am having an issue with the exporter, its adding a downward animation to my simulation when I have no downward animation keyed at all, what is the reasoning for this?
    Please open new support ticket
  • Which difference between this tool and free OBJ Sequence Exporter from Rowbyte?
  • Which difference between this tool and free OBJ Sequence Exporter from Rowbyte?
    OBJ Exporter for Cinema 4D exports only geometry vertex information for Plexus plugin use. With no materials and polygons.
  • Hi,
    I just purchased your product. After installing it I try to activate, but after pasting my License Code there is a popup with this text:
    'module' object has no attribute 'create_default_context'
    R17.016

• Hi,
    I just purchased your product. After installing it I try to activate, but after pasting my License Code there is a popup with this text:
    'module' object has no attribute 'create_default_context'
    R17.016

Please open new support ticket