File Sequence Exporter for Cinema 4D
  • Installed on R19 and Cinema stopped responding when I tried to export. After restarting the program it's wanting my licence activation number. When I enter it i get a "maxium number of activation" alert and can't proceed. Can you help?
  • Installed on R19 and Cinema stopped responding when I tried to export. After restarting the program it's wanting my licence activation number. When I enter it i get a "maxium number of activation" alert and can't proceed. Can you help?
    Please see my answer on Support Ticket.
    I've uploaded new plug-in version.
  • Is this compatible with Cinema 4D Lite? 
  • Is this compatible with Cinema 4D Lite? 
    Unfortunatelly, no. Cinema 4D Lite have no Python API support. 
  • Hi Mike !
    I just discover your cool script but have few questions…
    Does it run on Mac OS ? And is it compatible with Cinema 4D R21 ?
    Thanx for answering !
  • Does it run on MacOS? And is it compatible with Cinema 4D R21?
    Thanx for answering!
    Hello! Sure, yes it is!
  • Mike Udin said:
    Does it run on MacOS? And is it compatible with Cinema 4D R21?
    Thanx for answering!
    Hello! Sure, yes it is!
    Perfect ! Thanx a lot for your quick answer !
  • can this only run on one of my versions of c4d?

I'd like it for both r19 and r21. do i need to purchase another?

i just downloaded and installed for r21 and getting maximum activations error.

• can this only run on one of my versions of c4d?
    Yes, license key purchased on Aescripts.com valid only for one Cinema4D installation. 
    I'd like it for both r19 and r21. do i need to purchase another?

To use File Sequence Exporter on two Cinema 4D installations you need licenses for each one.
    i just downloaded and installed for r21 and getting maximum activations error.

You have to deactivate already installed license code using plugin menu Help > Manage License.

file-sequence-exporter-deactivate.png
    592 x 465 - 21K
  • Hello guys!
    Just updated the plugin:

1.1  -  Oct 14, 2019

1. Added "Shared *.mtl file" option to create a single mtl file for entire obj sequence.
    2. Fixed animated with XPresso instances issue
    3. Fixed exporting Multi-Instances
  • Is this a standalone package? I don't use C4D, but I have a .c4d file that I wish to convert to .obj or .fbx - single frame. Can I use 'File Seq Exporter' based on my needs?
  • Tom Allen said: Is this a standalone package? I don't use C4D, but I have a .c4d file that I wish to convert to .obj or .fbx - single frame. Can I use 'File Seq Exporter' based on my needs?

No, it is a Cinema 4D
    plug-in. 
  • Just to clarify the licensing:

I use both R19 and R20 on the same computer. Do I need to purchase two licenses, or can I deactivate it in one in order to use it in the other?
  • Just to clarify the licensing:

I use both R19 and R20 on the same computer. Do I need to purchase two licenses, or can I deactivate it in one in order to use it in the other?
    Sure, you can deactivate your licence and activate it on other Cinema 4D installation
  • Hi,
    When I try to enter my licence code I get this error message:
    urlopen() got an unexpected keyword argument 'cafile'
    C4D 17
  • Hi,
    When I try to enter my licence code I get this error message:
    urlopen() got an unexpected keyword argument 'cafile'
    C4D 17
    Hello Jens! Thank you for the bug report. Please open new support ticket on your account page.