BeatEdit 2 for Premiere Pro
  • Yes, BeatEdit is compatible with 23.6. :-)

Hello I would like to know if Beat Edit v2 is it available for the last version of Premiere Pro 23.6 ? Thanks in advance Best regards Tom

• Thank you for your reply
  • Hello. I made a slideshow with sequence photo but many times, the secuence are shorter than the bite and I have to extend the frame manually. I am doing something wrong?
    Captura de Pantalla 2023-11-17 a la(s) 13.58.53.png
    2768 x 1804 - 1M
  • Hi Matias,

does it help if you increase in the Premiere Pro Preferences in the tab "Timeline" the "Default Image Duration"?

Hello. I made a slideshow with sequence photo but many times, the secuence are shorter than the bite and I have to extend the frame manually. I am doing something wrong?

• Hello. I made a slideshow with sequence photo but many times, the secuence are shorter than the bite and I have to extend the frame manually. I am doing something wrong?

• Hi Matias,

does it help if you increase in the Premiere Pro Preferences in the tab "Timeline" the "Default Image Duration"?

Hello. I made a slideshow with sequence photo but many times, the secuence are shorter than the bite and I have to extend the frame manually. I am doing something wrong?

• Hello thanks for your quick answer! I changed to 8 sec and 15 sec but still the problem.
    I cant attach here the screen shot now, Many thanks for your help!
    Matias
  • Hmm, not sure what the issue is exactly (it is an issue of Premiere Pro's Automate to Sequence feature, so BeatEdit has no influence on it). But this thread at least describes a workaround:

Hello thanks for your quick answer! I changed to 8 sec and 15 sec but still the problem.
    I cant attach here the screen shot now, Many thanks for your help!
    Matias

• Hi there.
    I don’t quite understand the way the plug-in set the markers colors: it looks to me very random.
    I would like to choose the color myself and not automatically.
    Thanks,
    Alessandro.
  • Hi Alessandro,
    BeatEdit loops through all 8 colors available in Premiere Pro and the colors have exactly the same order as in the marker panel. In the marker panel, you can click on the colors to change their visibility. That means you can quickly disable the visibility of some markers to only see every 4th or every 8th beat, for example. See attached screenshot.

Hi there.
    I don’t quite understand the way the plug-in set the markers colors: it looks to me very random.
    I would like to choose the color myself and not automatically.
    Thanks,
    Alessandro.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 20.22.16.png
    1272 x 234 - 55K
  • See also this video for the marker colors:

• Hello! i just purchased beatedit for pp 2024 / 2023.  question--the extension window does not appear when i click beatedit on either version of premiere pro. other extensions do. is there a solution, or can i get switched to the after effects version if that is more stable? thank u!
  • See here for a solution, vic :

vic o. said:
    Hello! i just purchased beatedit for pp 2024 / 2023.  question--the extension window does not appear when i click beatedit on either version of premiere pro. other extensions do. is there a solution, or can i get switched to the after effects version if that is more stable? thank u!