Cinema 4D Shortcut Icons
  • Hi.
    Is that work with Touch Portal & C4D R19 / R20 or is it limited to R21?
    Could I import the pages & script directly in Touch Portal?
    Thanx
  • It will work in earlier versions, just some icons featuring the new features of r21 won't be of any use to you. The StreamDeck profile that is included will get you started but most users will want to organize their won profile. Touch Portal pages aren't available yet but will be released in a new version in a few weeks.
  • Thanx a lot for Touch Portal update in this v2 !!!! such a gift !
    ...have a nice day too #;-)
  • I'm on R20, 

just a few button works, like "New projet, Move, Rotate & Scale tool, play, plause ...." but no way to create cube, sphere, cloner, etc... 

i follow every steps, i pasted the shortcut file into my pref folder, but nothing works.
  • Are you using an english keyboard layout?

Can you send a screenshot of your Simulate/Hair Objects Menu? It should look like the attached.
    Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 10.19.26 AM.png
    488 x 258 - 52K

• Here it is.
    i run cinema 4d in english, and my keyboard is an azerty, if it's your question ^^

• Yes for some reason your c4d is not seeing our shortcut file. You should be seeing the shortcuts beside each name like the image I posted.

Please ensure it is in the correct prefs folder (open edit/preferences in C4D and at the bottom click open preferences folder. That is where it should go.
  • Yes for some reason your c4d is not seeing our shortcut file. You should be seeing the shortcuts beside each name like the image I posted.

Please ensure it is in the correct prefs folder (open edit/preferences in C4D and at the bottom click open preferences folder. That is where it should go.
    This is exactly what i did.  i tried couple of times... :(
  • Can I use it at r25?
  • Great list of shortcuts ....Thank you for sharing.
  • These will work with R25.
  • r25?

These will work with R25.
    Maybe I should have been more precise. R25 represents the biggest change in cinema in many years. A giant load of things have changed with r25, many actions are renamed, many are new, some old have be depreciated. What I ask about an r25 version, I mean a version the current version of cinema and it's collection of shortcuts and actions.  (note, even the icons have changed in r25. )
  • Hi Terry We will be addressing it in the next few months. Thanks.
  • Hi Terry We will be addressing it in the next few months. Thanks

I'm excited about it. Expect me to buy it.