PostProduction Master for Photoshop
  • Could Not install it into PS 2020
    > Adobe Extension Manager say: could not install need 2018 or heigher version
    > after following the instructions for a manuall install, the panel appears, but it could not load the panel content...
    May you have some further hints for me?....
  • Hi Marvin,
    Which operating system are you using? When doing a manual installation the content that should be loaded is located inside the "Assets" folder. You have to create a new folder inside the [USER ROOT] folder. The following folders are a default location for User root folder on Windows and Mac, where [USER] has to be replaced with your username that is associated with the Photoshop installation.

On Windows:
    C:\Users\[ USER ]\AppData\Roaming\
    On Mac:
    ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/

There you would have to create a new folder called "PostProduction_Master" and then you would have to fiil it with the files that are located inside the "Assets" folder that comes with the extension. Please look at the image below how it should look like. In my example, the [USER] is "Bogi" and the path looks like that. Also it should contain these files like in the screenshot.

I hope you will understand this.
    Annotation 2020-03-02 203036.png
    896 x 634 - 62K
  • My System is WIN 10! Photoshop 2020
    I do all steps of the instruction, this my result:
    (Other extensions zhat i installed manually works!)

• Did you follow all the steps? It looks like to me that you are missing the settings file in the "PostProduction_Master" folder. This one is a little more complicated to install manually and you would have to follow the exact steps. 

Can you print screen me the folders where the extension should be installed?

The folders are:
    • c:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\PostProduction_Master\
    • c:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2020\Presets\Scripts\
  • I got it!
    I had copied the system, action and template folders and pasted them into the AppData path instead of extracting them.
    Photoshop found everything when I moved files over there to the PostProduction_Master folder!
    Now everthing works fine!
    Thank you for the fast reply!

• I'm glad that you figured it out. Enjoy using it ;)
  • would like to ask if there is going to be support for photoshop 2021 in the future?
  • Hi Nathan,

Yes. Adobe moved to another type of extensions, and I am aware of it so I will work hard to make them all compatible for the latest Photoshop versions. I don't know exact date when I am going to publish them but it is going to be announced here (aescripts) as well as on other websites.

Right now you can still use it and Photoshop will continue to support it for at least one more year.
  • Looks like Postproduction master keeps loading in Photoshop 2021 "Application is Loading, Please wait" 
  • Hi Jermaine,
    Did you try manual installation? I think that something went wrong during the installation process and that's causing the problem. Which OS are you using? If you didn't find the pdf with the instructions here is the link: https://www.bbtools.shop/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Installing_and_running_PostProduction_Master_extension.pdf