TCA Redshift BG & Floor

• imageTCA Redshift BG & Floor

This plugin allows a seamless background & floor for Redshift in Cinema 4D. This is extremely helpful for product renderings & it is very easy to use. You can also catch the shadow & reflection as well as control the reflectivity & the color of the background.

https://aescripts.com/tca-redshift-bg-and-floor/

• Just bought it , I really like it, and I hope you continue developing it 
  • Hey,
    I noticed that with Redshift 3.0.25 it doesn't look like a infinite floor anymore there is a clear seam at the end of the floor. Also the custom Icon for the preset is gone a only a null is shown.
    Are you guys working on a new version for Redshift 3 or is this a bug in Redshift?

Thanks. Keep up the good work
  • Just bought it , I really like it, and I hope you continue developing it 
    thank you very much
  • Hey,
    I noticed that with Redshift 3.0.25 it doesn't look like a infinite floor anymore there is a clear seam at the end of the floor. Also the custom Icon for the preset is gone a only a null is shown.
    Are you guys working on a new version for Redshift 3 or is this a bug in Redshift?

Thanks. Keep up the good work
    Thank you very much I did a test in redshift 3.0 from my friends pc $ worked there perfectly but yeah the icon was removed due to some copyright issues
  • Doesn't work with Redshift 3 on R23. There's a noticeable seam at the end of the floor.