• I'm having some issues. No issues loading the different mouth changes. The thing is when i click on the mouth i want to use i'm getting a marker highlighted on the layer as apposed to the keyframe in the time remap.

is this a bug?
    I'm using .psd layers btw. Is that an issue?
  • I'm having some issues. No issues loading the different mouth changes. The thing is when i click on the mouth i want to use i'm getting a marker highlighted on the layer as apposed to the keyframe in the time remap.

is this a bug?
    I'm using .psd layers btw. Is that an issue?
    You can use PSD layers.
    For the bug please open a support ticket with attached printscreen
  • Hi, our IT team has some questions about the plugin before they'll let me get it. Do you have an email address they can reach you at?
  • Hi, our IT team has some questions about the plugin before they'll let me get it. Do you have an email address they can reach you at?
    Sure, this is our email:

• I have a question. Usually, the mouth precomp is separate from the head precomp, and only the Head precomp is already attached to the character. When I animate the mouth using a slider, I place this slider through Essential Graphics in the precomp with the character. Now, if the mouth is within the head precomp, but I want to manipulate the lip sync from the outside, is there a way to place the slider through Essential Graphics, but have the script panel work outside as well?