• Hi, 

I am having problems animating the fill transparency via random animation. 
    It works for all other parameters except for the transparancy of stroke and fill.
    Is this a known limitation or do I set the parameters wrong? I set the random min value to 0 and the max value to 100.
    Is this right?

Best regards, Chris
  • Hi, ive recently bought your plugin, only to see i cant use it on the variable fonts i have installed. 
    Any ideas on how to solve that problem? 

I am on Windows, and The fonts i want to use are installed in a font management app, but Varifont doesnt detect them.

Thanks for your answers
  • Hi, ive recently bought your plugin, only to see i cant use it on the variable fonts i have installed. 
    Any ideas on how to solve that problem? 

I am on Windows, and The fonts i want to use are installed in a font management app, but Varifont doesnt detect them.

Thanks for your answers
    Hello Mouhammad

Unfortunately VArifont will not recognise fints installed via a font management app because in this case fonts are installed in the app subfolders, whereas we search for fonts in the system folders only.

I hope this helps.

Best 
  • Hi, 

So for some reason there is rasterization on the edges on the font when using your plug in. I am not sure it can be used my purposes. Is there any chance of fixing and also adding cloud based font functionality? Could make this really useful for commercial work. 
  • Hi,

Is this compatible with AE 2024? Is there a planned update this year?

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Is this compatible with AE 2024? Is there a planned update this year?

Thanks!
    Hello Marcin,

Thanks for your questions. I can confirm VariFont is compatible with AE 2024, I have just updated the product page.

Best
  • As soon as I add the effect my text box turns invisible?

• As soon as I add the effect my text box turns invisible?
    Hello Yoshiya
    As you can see in the Quick Start video, you have to apply the effect to a solid layer - not to a text layer.

Also, for any technical issue, please open a support ticket instead.

Thanks!

• Hi! Does it work with Adobe fonts? It doesn't find ''Roc Grotesk Font'' I installed with Adobe Fonts in Creative Cloud
  • Hello. I am having issues copying text from other sources (word document, illustrator files, etc.) and pasting in the VariFont text box. Sometimes the pasting works but others it doesn't. Is this a bug or there is a workaround to fix the issue?

We are working on a toolkit with several titles and re-typing the text isn't a viable option.

Thanks you.
  • Hello. I am having issues copying text from other sources (word document, illustrator files, etc.) and pasting in the VariFont text box. Sometimes the pasting works but others it doesn't. Is this a bug or there is a workaround to fix the issue?

We are working on a toolkit with several titles and re-typing the text isn't a viable option.

Thanks you.

Daniel, this is not a behaviour we’ve heard before. If you can open a ticket support and share more details on the problem, that would be great. Thanks
  • Hello!

Somehow I cant get varifont work in After Effects 24 latest version ... Im on a windows machine and i cant find varifont in the effects
  • LWZ Gesbr said:
    Hello!

Somehow I cant get varifont work in After Effects 24 latest version ... Im on a windows machine and i cant find varifont in the effects
    Hello LWZ Gesbr,
    Would you be able to open a support ticket and give us more details about the problem? It'd be great if you could share some screenshot - thanks!
  • I only see like 3 font options, when I have hundreds of fonts. I get that they can't all be used, but what's the point of using this tool if we can't  choose the font?
  • I only see like 3 font options, when I have hundreds of fonts. I get that they can't all be used, but what's the point of using this tool if we can't  choose the font?

Hi Justin,
    VariFont is designed to read all the fonts installed on your machine. If that's your case, please use the link below to open a support ticket: please open a support ticket instead

If you are referring to Online Font, I am afraid there are technical limitations that don't allow us to access those fonts.